NDC Implements Online Dispatch
- NDC voice to offer FLEX voice pager. // RCR;11/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p31
Introduces the Oi Electric Voice Pager, a prototype voice pager that operates on standard FLEX paging channels developed by National Dispatch Center Inc. and Oi Electric Co. Ltd. Services offered by the system; Availability of the voice pager.
- Messaging company finds success as middleman. Wells, Ken R. // San Diego Business Journal;6/03/96, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p1
Features San Diego, California-based National Dispatch Center. Features of the company's services offered to Western Wireless Corp.; Company background; Comment by Beth Walsh, National Dispatch Center director of marketing services and corporate communications; Challenges faced by the company in...
- NDC Makes Message Training Fun. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;05/22/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p22
Reports on the employee training at National Dispatch Center Inc., a provider of operator dispatch word messaging services. Web-based features of the training; Overview of its call centers; Launch of its Web-based service.
- The twain meets here. Siedsma, Andrea // San Diego Business Journal;06/15/98, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p8
Profiles National Dispatch Center Inc. President Linda J. Noda Hobbs. Family and career background; Life challenges encountered; Hobbies; Job responsibilities; Plans for the company. INSET: Snapshot..
- NDC, Lernout & Hauspie start a new voice services company. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p15
Reports on a joint venture between the National Dispatch Center Incorporated and Lernout and Hauspie (L&H) Speech Products NV, to establish NDC Voice Corporation. What the company will provide; Types of wireless voice services the company will release; Features of the company's voice paging;...
- National Dispatch's MacLeod honored. // San Diego Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p19
Reports that National Dispatch Center Incorporated's chairman and chief executive officer, John B. MacLeod, was honored with the 1997 Chairman's Award from the Personal Communications Industry Association. Information on the Association; How these awards are presented; Background information on...
- Business Association Honors Asian Entrepreneur of the Year. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;12/4/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p67
Reports the award given by the Asian Business Association to Linda Noda Hobbs, chief operating officer of National Dispatch Center Inc. in San Diego, California. Recognition of Hobbs as the Asian Entrepreneur of the Year; Contributions of the recipient in the business community; Career history...
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;03/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p3
Provides news briefs on wireless communication systems in the United States as of March 12, 2001. Details on the agreement of Iridium Satellite LLC with several service providers; Introduction of a wireless electronic mail service for Motorola Talkabout T900 by BellSouth Wireless; Sale of TSR...
- NDC to provide dispatch to U S West. // RCR;08/17/98, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p27
Presents information on the selection of National Dispatch Center Inc., by the U S West company to provide operator dispatch service to U S West alphanumeric paging and personal communications services subscribers. When U S West introduced alphanumeric paging to it customers; Details on the...