- TOP STORIES THIS WEEK: Roadtransport.com. // Commercial Motor;4/8/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5376, p7
The article lists the top stories as of April 8, 2010 at the Web site Roadtransport.com in Great Britain including the plan of the European Union (EU) to legislate on truck colours, the revocation of the operators' license of Translact Ltd. and Taymix Transport Ltd. and the lifeline offer of...
- New diesel forum web site. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p30
Reports on the Web site launched by the Diesel Technology Forum. Features of the site.
- Ottawa Planners Launch Web Information Exchange. Rent, Katy // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/27/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p33
Reports that the Ottawa County Planning Commission in Michigan has launched the eTalkOttawa, an Internet-based forum that will allow planning commissioners, elected officials and interested citizens to seek advice, share ideas, discuss problems and exchange information about planning and zoning...
- Do Web-based forums on vendors' sites cause more problems than they solve? Foster, Ed // InfoWorld;04/13/98, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p66
Addresses issues related to the abundance of Web-based forums in the United States. Attraction of a large percentage of customers to Web-based discussions; Discovery of consumer gripes; Reaction of vendors to incidence of consumer discussion groups in the Web.
- QUESTIONS? Get Answers…. Kneiszel, Jim // PRO: Portable Restroom Operator;Dec2009, p29
The article provides information on the PRO Discussion forum available at the web site promonthly.com.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p28
Features the Web site of Wireless Multimedia Forum. Contents; Usefulness of the site; How site elements are arranged.
- Delphi Plans Web Syndication Push. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;03/01/99, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p36
Details the plan of Delphi Forums to launch efforts to syndicate its neighborhood-building tools to outside Web sites. How Web sites will benefit from the effort of Delphi; Information on the customers of the company.
- HOME ENERGY SAVER LAUNCHES ONLINE FORUM FOR HOMEOWNERS. // Home Energy;May/Jun2013, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p54
The article offers information on an online forum launched by the periodical "Home Energy," with an aim of creating a consumer facing website which will serve as a resource and discussion forum for people who want to make their homes comfortable.
- FORUM: FEATURED THREAD. Brett, Jen // Cruising World;Jan2013, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses a question by a forum member at the website of "Cruising World" on the sailing community.