- Pixo teams with Snippets. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p29
Reports on the partnership between Pixo Inc. and Snippets Software to make Snippets' corporate Intranet and Internet monitoring system available to wireless devices in Cupertino, California.
- GiantBear Taps A Google. // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p20
Reports on the agreement between GiantBear.com and Google Inc. to offer wireless users the ability to search and browse an index of Web pages. Programming language supported by most mobile telephone microbrowsers.
- Handset makers can differentiate with Pixo, company says. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p41
Focuses on Pixo Inc.'s software application platform that allows data applications via wireless devices. Key features of the platform; Pixo's development of next-generation smart phone solutions that feature a microbrowser for full Internet and electronic commerce access.
- Web-centric World Pursued By E-tailer Startup. Freeman, Diane // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p23
Provides information on Internet services being offered by GiantBear.com to users of wireless phones, pagers and other handheld mobile devices. Plans of GiantBear to link carriers to local and national content providers; Partners of Steven Price of GiantBear in launching the venture; Remarks...
- Cellular One Bermuda to use Giant Bear SMS. // RCR Wireless News;8/27/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the agreement of GiantBear Inc. to provide its Presto short message wireless service to Cellular One Bermuda. Information provided by the service; Advantages of the service; Services offered by Cellular One.
- GiantBear launches AudioCub. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p48
Reports on the AudioCub service launched by Giant Bear Inc. which allows subscribers to request and receive information from the wireless Internet through audio delivery.
- Pixo's Lei'd-Back Recruiting. Gaskin, James E. // Inter@ctive Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p92
Deals with the all expenses trip to Hawaii program for recruited employees at Pixo, a software developer for wireless telephone applications. Cost effectiveness of the program; Terms of the stock options offered by Pixo to employees; Other recruiting and advertising tools used by the company to...
- Suns adds Pixo to tent of wireless offerings. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;6/30/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Pixo Inc. by Sun Microsystems Inc. Purpose of acquiring Pixo; Success of the Java 2 Micro Edition technology in the wireless industry; Benefits of the acquisition on Sun Microsystems.
- Pixo, Wysdom join WAP Forum. // RCR;12/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p24
Reports on the affiliation of Pixo Inc. and Wysdom Inc. with the Wireless Application Protocol Forum. Products and services offered by the member companies.