Future Banks On Security
- Wireless security evolves. Fonseca, Brian; Krill, Paul // InfoWorld;01/24/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the expanding development of wireless security in the United States. Details on products and services introduced by VeriSign at RSA Conference 2000 show, San Jose, California; Information on MobileTrust product launched by Certicom; Companies endorsing VeriSign's initiative.
- Openwave to offer OTA for Cingular. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the launch by Openwave Systems Inc. of its Mobile Device Manager over-the-air (OTA) updating technology for Cingular Wireless LLC, as of February 2004. Background on OTA technology; Features of the product; Significance of the launch for the company.
- SHORT TAKES. // Wireless Week;6/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p28
Presents updates on wireless service and product launches in the U.S. as of June 1, 2003. Mobile Messaging Client V6 for photo messaging from Openwave Systems; Enhancements in the MiLife SurePay Solutions Suite prepaid service from Lucent Technologies; Commercial availability of MP GPRS 750...
- Vaultus (formerly Mobilelogic) partners with Certicom. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p37
Reports on Vaultus' signing of a partnership agreement with Certicom, a provider of mobile electronic-business security, to use its integrated security technology to secure wireless communications over wireless devices.
- `Hush Money.'. Edwards, John // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p12A
Focuses on the efforts of Certicom, Diversinet and VeriSign to offer security solutions for wireless electronic commerce. Infrastructure of future wireless electronic commerce security; Application of PKI technology; Passport wireless security solutions of Diversinet. INSET: Radicchio to the...
- FORWARD MOTION. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;4/3/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the acquisition and merger efforts of telecommunication firm VeriSign Inc. The objective is to incorporate its new and old acquisitions to build the largest wireless content-powering machine in the industry. The acquisitions are also intended to provide VeriSign added...
- MOTOROLA EMBEDS CERTICOM'S MOVIANVPN INTO A760 PHONES. // Networks Update;Feb2004, pN.PAG
Focuses on the movian Virtual Private Network of Certicom embedded in the Motorola A760 smartphone. Features of Certicom according to Samuel Li, director for product line management of Global System for Mobile communications High Tier SmartPhone Product Group of Motorola; Number of smartphone...
- Openware, Sun to share technologies for SDK. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;2/13/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the partnership of Openwave Systems Inc. with Sun Microsystems Inc. to share technologies to produce a software development toolkit that integrates the Java Platform with XML-based Mobile Integrated Dynamic Application System. The toolkit is expected to produce a...
- Openwave premiers new browser. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;2/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p16
Reports that Openwave Systems Inc. has introduced a new browser for packet-based GPRS and third-generation wireless networks.