VC-backed IPOs Decline During Fourth Quarter
- Novatel files for IPO. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p22
Reports on Novatel Wireless Inc.'s filing of an initial public offering with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Novatel goes public. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p2
Reports that Novatel Wireless Inc. has launched its initial public offering.
- Novatel Takes Nasdaq Plunge. // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p3
Reports on the amount raised by Novatel Wireless Inc., a San Diego, California-based maker of wireless modems and software, from its initial public offering.
- Make room, Silicon Valley and Alley, for a VC Mini-Boom in Col., Tx. and Atlanta. Whiddon, Robert; Spirrison, Brad // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/03/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p11
Focuses on the impact of the venture capital on the initial public offering market in the United States. Number of venture-backed companies that went public as of 1999; States involved in local economy reorientation to accommodate technology and media start-ups; Role of Michael Dell, founder of...
- What downturn? VC-backed IPOs Raise $12.81 billion. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the amount of money raised by venture capital-backed initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States, during the first six months of 2000. Retail investors' tendency to judge investment advisers based on their relative access to new IPO; IPO volumes posted by communications and...
- Yes, We Have No Venture Capital. McKnight, Marshall // Business News New Jersey;1/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on the venture capital and initial public offerings (IPO) trends in New Jersey. Inclusion of Prudential Financial in the IPO market; Impact of IPO on stock shares; Decrease of mergers and acquisition agreements.
- VENTURE-BACKED DEALS STILL GOING PUBLIC. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/9/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 47, p44
Focuses on the performance of venture-backed initial public offering (IPO) deals despite of slowdown in high technology bubble in the U.S. in the year 2002. Position of the venture-backed deals in the market; Response of people towards the venture-backed IPOs; Details of the venture-based IPO...
- Are VCs on the Run? O'Connor, Colleen Marie // Traders Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 14 Issue 188, p50
Focuses on the increase in the average number of days it takes a venture-backed company to go public in the United States. Number of days that were added from the average of 140 days during the 1990s; Implication to the venture capital community; Benefits that were gained from the long wait...
- How to make $400,000,000 in just one minute... TULLY, SHAWN; HADJIAN, ANI // Fortune;5/27/1996, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p84
Delves into the world of venture capitalists. The incredible profits these people are reaping from the initial public offering (IPO) boom in the United States; Who is partaking in the huge returns; The forthcoming IPO of Xylan, which stands to be the most profitable deal ever; The small...