AirClic Hits Funding, Management Jackpot
- AIRCLIC AC25 SOLUTION/WEB SERVICES SUPPORT MOTOROLA UNITS. // Telephone IP News;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Reports on the solution and Web services support being offered by AirClic for Motorola handsets. Description of the AC25 accessory; Impact of the services on wireless communication consumers according to Peter B. Ritz, president and co-founder of AirClic; Complexities faced by wireless mobile...
- SHORT TAKES. // Wireless Week;1/15/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p24
Presents news briefs on the U.S. wireless industry as of January 2004. Features of the Bluetooth Hands Free Car kit/Speaker for Bluetooth-enabled phones from Gobile Wireless; Availability of the universal wireless headset by FoneGEAR; Support of AirClic for the global system for mobile...
- Airclic gets great response from blogs. SHEPPARD, MARYBETH // B to B;4/4/2011, Vol. 96 Issue 4, Special page pS9
The article focuses on Airclic, a provider of mobile software's interest in their social media.
- AirClic. // AirGuide Online.com;6/1/2009, p3
The article announces that AirClic Inc., a mobile solutions provider offering real-time 360-degree visibility to manage mobile resources, has been selected as a winner of the Red Herring 100 North America Award.
- AirClic. // AirGuide Online.com;6/1/2009, p1
The article announced that AirClic Inc. has received the Red Herring 100 North America award for its business strategy, in-class technology, and expert management team.
- Airclic to integrate CoPilot Truck navigation. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/18/2012, p8
The article reports that Airclic will use the CoPilot Truck navigation solution of ALK Technologies in its software products.
- Airclic offers Pocket PC barcode scan capability. // New Media Age;2/13/2003, p9
Reports on the launch of mobile barcode scanning and on-screen signature capture services by mobile information services firm AirClic in Great Britain. Benefits of the services for the logistics sector; Features of the services.
- Mobile apps on tap. Biggs, Maggie // InfoWorld;2/11/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p40
Focuses on AirClic Incorporated's Mobile Information Platform that delivers corporate applications to mobile devices as services. Difference of AirClic's SmartCode technology from other mobile technologies; Key to the AirClic platform; Open-source portal site for developers working with the...
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...