TSI: New Name's The Game
- TSI drops GTE tag. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p29
Reports on the change of the name of GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. into TSI Telecommunications Services Inc. in Tampa, Florida.
- TSI reaches beyond borders with name change to Syniverse. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/8/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p12
Discusses the change of name of telecommunication firm TSI Telecommunications Services Inc. Reason for the change of name of the company; Overview of the history if the company; Number of suggested names by the New York advertising firms.
- City zoning changes aid GTE Wireless buildout. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on GTE Wireless Incorporated's turning on of its service ahead of time in Cincinnati. Reason behind the move; Advice given by GTE attorney, Richard Tranter; Examination of Cincinnati's zoning regulations.
- GTE unveils two technologies to fight fraud. // RCR;3/3/97, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p52
Reports that GTE Telecommunications Services Incorporated has introduced two technologies to fight cellular fraud. Basis for the technologies; How the technologies work; Other announcements made by the company.
- Dusting for voice prints. // Telephony;02/24/97, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p20
Reports that GTE Telecommunication Services Inc. will integrate T-Netrix's Voice Verifi-Air technology into its FraudForce wireless anti-fraud platform.
- GTE ChurnManager goes commercial. // RCR;7/22/96, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p5
Reports on GTE Telecommunication Services' announcement of the commercial availability of the ChurnManager system following a successful beta test with GTE Mobilnet Inc.
- GTE launches PCS in Cincinnati MTA. // RCR;02/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p28
Reports on the launch of GTE Wireless personal communications service network in the major trading areas of Cincinnati, Ohio. Use of Code Division Multiple Access technology by the network; Details on the construction of the network by GTE Wireless.
- GTE TSI to use T-NETIX voice verification. // RCR;09/22/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p16
Reports that GTE Telecommunications Services Incorporated announced that it will use T-NETIX Incorporated's Voice Verifi-Air speaker verification technology as part of its FraudForce verification services. What callers using the service need to do.
- GTE uses cartoon romance to promote wireless churn product. // RCR;11/11/96, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p13
Focuses on the GTE Telecommunications Services Incorporated designed of a cartoon on a computer disk to promote its ChurnManager System. What the disk called; Purpose of this design; Details on other aspects of the product.