Handspring's Earnings Headstand
- Handspring Warns Of Lower Revenue. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p23
Reports that Handspring Inc. is expecting a lower than expected revenue in the second quarter of 2002. Companies in which Handspring signed deals with; Actions taken in the Visor product line.
- Handspring 4Q earnings solid. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p17
Reports on the earnings of Handspring Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Details of its stocks; Net loss posted; Products offered by the company.
- Handspring meets analyst expectations. // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p50
Reports on the increase in earnings of personal digital assistant maker Handspring Inc. for the third quarter ending March 31, 2001. Percentage of increase; Workforce reduction made by the company.
- Treos Big Chunk Of Handspring Quarter. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the contribution of the Treo line of wireless communicators to the second quarter revenue of Handspring Inc. in 2002. Total shipment of Treo units; Plan of the company to boost the sales of Treo; Forecast on the revenue of the company for the third and fourth quarter of 2002.
- Handspring in line with expectations but under economic pressure. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p2
Reports on the earnings of Handspring Inc. for the quarter ended June 30, 2001. Plan of the company to layoff employees; Decline in the company's stock as of May 2001; Outlook of industry watchers for the company.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p4
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of June 11, 2001. Reduction of the fourth-quarter revenue estimate of Handspring Inc.; Resignation of Alain Rossmann as board chairman and executive vice president of strategy at Openwave Systems Inc.; Delisting of Teligent Inc. from the...
- More Bad News For Palm. // Wireless Week;6/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 26, p30
Deals with a report released by Gartner Dataquest about its projected leader in the handheld market for 2001. Comparison of the handheld sales posted by Compaq Computer Corp. with Palm Inc.; Drop in the market share of Palm for the June 2001 quarter; Predicted position of Handspring Inc. among...
- EARNINGS BRIEFS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p50
Presents news briefs on the earnings of companies in the consumer electronics industry as of August 18, 2003. Decline in revenue at Handspring; Details of the sales of Ingram Micro; Increase in sales at Imation; Growth of income of Plantronics.
- Palm originals launch new venture. // PC Week;11/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p6
Reports that Handspring company secured a license for 3Com's Palm operation system along with venture capital from various companies. Aims of the company.