RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- exchange rates, march 2006. // International Construction;Apr2006, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p10
A chart is presented that lists the foreign exchange rates for March 2006 including Australian dollar, Brazilian real, British pound, Chinese yuan, Euro, and the American dollar.
- Ghana: Cedi On The Ropes. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/5/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p22
The article provides an outlook for the Ghanaian cedi, expecting that it will stay relatively weak in 2012, trading between 1.6400 to 1.7000 per one U.S. dollar.
- SSA FX: More Weakness To Come. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/14/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p22
This article provides an outlook for the value of several African currencies against the U.S. dollar in 2010.
- Exchange Rates: Outlook. // Thailand Country Monitor;Feb2012, p10
The article presents the outlook in exchange rates of Thai baht for 2016 which move in steady range along with its medium-term expectations against the U.S. dollars.
- AB Guide to African Currencies. // African Business;Jun2005, Issue 310, p11
Presents a tabular representation of foreign exchange rates of currencies of several African countries. Dinar of Algeria; Naira of Nigeria; Kwacha of Zambia.
- Untitled. // Hungary A.M.;01/03/2013, p1
A chart is presented that lists the foreign exchange rates as of January 3, 2013 including the Hungarian forint against the U.S. dollar, euro and Japanese yen, and the euro against the Czech koruna and Polish zloty.
- Venezuela: Another Nail In The Bolivar Fuerte's Coffin. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/17/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p12
The article emphasizes the negative impact of the proposal of Venezuelan President Hugo ChÃ¡vez to allow the central bank to regulate the parallel black market exchange rate on the exchange rate system of the country and its currency.
- Malaysia: Overstretched MYR To Underperform. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/11/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p9
This article expects the Malaysian ringgit to depreciate against the U.S. dollar in 2010.
- Zimbabwe: Local Currency No Panacea For Liquidity Crunch. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/11/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 27, p22
This article provides an outlook for the performance of the Zimbabwean dollar amid the economic slowdown in 2010.