IMF Delay Over Fiscal Deficit
- IMF approves â‚¬84.7 mln disbursement to Cyprus. // Regional Today;9/18/2013, p2
The article reports on the â‚¬84.7million disbursement approved by International Monetary Fund (IMF) to Cyprus after the completion of its first performance review of the country under a three-year bailout program.
- Public Finances Safer, But Crisis Risks Remain. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Nov2009, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information on the 2009 economic outlook of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for Bulgaria. BMI expresses confident that the country is well positioned to bolster public finances over the next few months. BMI stresses the Grazhdani za Evropeysko Ravitie ra Bulgariya...
- UK facing Â£17.5bn bill to boost IMF firepower. Thomas, Paul // Money Marketing (Online Edition);1/19/2012, p22
The article reports on International Monetary Fund (IMF), which to stabilize global economy is asking its member countries for bigger contribution. It states the result of increased contribution will impact Great Britain's taxpayers as they will be forced to contribute a further 17.5 billion...
- BREWING BUSINESS. Forsyth, Kaeleigh // Diplomatic Courier;Spring2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p66
The article focuses on the implementation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) bailout in the eurozone area in 2010, mainly Ireland, Portugal, and Spain. It states that IMF has propped out the European Union (EU) stabilization fund under an assumption that the bailout will then be...
- DOMINICA. // Caribbean Update;Feb2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on the decision of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to approve a disbursement of 3.1 million U.S. dollars as part of the rapid credit facility for Dominica on January 12, 2012.
- Romania: Resumption Of IMF Lending To Boost Markets. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/25/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the positive market reaction in Romania to the news that the International Monetary Fund might release a financial bailout package for the country.
- IMF to provide â‚¬1 bln to Cyprus rescue. // Regional Today;04/04/2013, p2
The article reports on the decision by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to provide rescue plan for cash-trapped Cyprus in 2013.
- IMF approves $4.6 bln aid for Greece. // Regional Today;6/2/2014, p3
The article reports on the approval by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in 2014 of 4.64 billion U.S. dollars bailout payment to Greece following a fifth review.
- Greek bailout may fall short, warns IMF. Chessell, James // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/16/2015, p15
The article reports on a warning from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to the government of Greece regarding its bailout offered by its creditors, and discusses the content of the debt sustainability analysis from the IMF.