Santa Rosa Bridge Authority Downgraded to Junk Level
- St. Paul's '876 Fund' Defaults. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32023, p1
Reports on the default of the credit rating for the St. Paul Port Authority revenue bonds by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in the state of New York. Reason for the downgrading of the rating; Statement of Thomas Collins, authority spokesman regarding the situation; Impact of the default on...
- 'An Authority Adrift'? McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p41
Reports on New York State Comptroller Alan G. Hevesi's study of the costs incurred by the New York Power Authority in constructing a power plant in New York City. Reasons for the increased costs of the project; Reaction of the authority to the study's findings; Credit ratings of the authority.
- S&P Director Warns Against Cuts to Public Housing Funds. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p5
The article reports that Wendy Dolber, a managing director at Standard & Poor's, warned lawmakers that the credit ratings of certain public housing authority bonds could be jeopardized if the U.S. Congress continues to reduce the amount of capital funds that it appropriates for these...
- Airport Credits Under Rated, Kroll Says. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;7/29/2015, p1
Credits of the U.S. publicly owned airport sector and the crucial role of airport management are undervalued by the major ratings agencies despite their blemish-proof record, Kroll Bond Rating Agency said in a new report.
- Morehouse College, Ga., Cut to A-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33782, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (SPRS) has lowered the rating of 2007 revenue bonds series of Fulton County Development Authority from A to A-minus. It mentions that SPRS downgraded its rating because of weaker finances in the financial year 2011 along with decrease...
- TLDA's Ban Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Reports the Tennessee Local Development Authority (TLDA) will sell $45.5 million of revenue bond anticipation notes (BAN) to make loans for water and sewer projects and to take out outstanding notes. How the BANs will be sold; Creditworthiness of the TLDA; How TLDA's debt is secured; Reasons why...
- Sarasota County, Fla., Hospital Gets A Downgrade and Negative Outlook. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p3
Reports that Fitch Ratings has downgraded the Sarasota County, Florida., Public Hospital Board. Modification of the credit outlook; Adjustment of unexpected losses; Reduction of reimbursement.
- Fitch Hits Howard County, Md., With Negative Outlook. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p4
Reports on the credit rating of Howard County, Maryland by Fitch Ratings. Lower-than-expected income tax receipts of the county; Rating of the general obligation bonds of the county.
- Moody's Gives Negative Outlooks to Two More Air Issuers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p5
Reports on the downgrade in credit outlooks of Cleveland, Ohio and Orange County, California by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the terrorist attacks on the airport revenue bonds of the states; Estimation of the total operating expenditures for the airport; Revised outlook provided by...