Alaska Housing Agency to Price GO Bonds for Harbors, University
- Alaska Housing Agency Sets $150M Variable-Rate GO Refunding. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p3
Reports on the issuance of general obligation bonds by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. in San Francisco, California. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the bond sale; Selection of Arimax company as the financial adviser of the deal.
- Alaska agency rolls out unique commercial paper program. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p3
Reports on the Alaska Housing Finance Corp.'s sale of the first chunk of its domestic commercial paper program in March 1999. Security of the commercial paper by the corporation's own liquidity rather than a third-party facility; Flexibility of the paper which allows its deals to be structured...
- BOND-WATCH. Finestone, Deborah; Sigo, Shelly; Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/14/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31223, p11
Reports developments related to bonds in the United States. Postponement of the sale of $137.2 million of mortgage revenue bonds by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp.; Status of the planned $12.5 billion revenue bond sale of the treasurer's office in California; Improvement in the coordination of...
- Alaska agency's non-housing debt a smash both on the road and at home. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p26
Reports on the offer by the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. (AHFC) of non-housing bond issues. Governor Tony Knowles' authorization of state budget allowing the AHFC to hold back a dividend; Avoidance of yield penalties commonly associated with housing bonds.
- Alaska Housing Agency Picks Teams For Two Deals Worth $500 Million. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30694, p41
Reports that Alaska Housing Finance Corp. (AHFC) has selected its financing team for two bond issuance deals in 1999. Value of the deals; Plans for the proceeds; Background on the previous sales of AHFC.
- A race against time. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30747, p1
Reports that the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. (AHFC) is planning to sell bonds before state lawmakers reconvene in January 1999. Reason behind the agency's decision to sell bonds; Amount in bonds to be sold by AHFC; AHFC executives' concerns that a legislative change could cause the...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;1/29/2015, p5
A table is presented that shows the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of the week ended January 26, 2015 including the State Capital Project from Alaska Housing Finance Corp., general obligation refunding bond from Glendale, Arizona, and the lease revenue refunding bond from Antioch Public...
- Cutting costs while calling bonds. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep90, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p120
No abstract available.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/31/2015, p4
A chart is presented that lists information on negotiated bond sales scheduled for the week of August 31, 2015 including issuers Alaska Housing Finance Corporation, Rainsville, Alabama, and Ouachita County, Arkansas.