An Index to the Publications of the Committee on Canadian Labour History, 1981-1985
- Oversupply vs. shrinking demand. // Monthly Labor Review;Oct72, Vol. 95 Issue 10, p21
Presents the Engineer/Scientist Demand Index which shows a continuing upward trend in scientific manpower in the U.S. from 1962 to 1972.
- Looking beyond profits to identify best strategies. Kearns, Paul // Personnel Today;10/11/2005, p17
Discusses the significance of efficient human resource (HR) strategies in managing organizations. Information about the Newbury Index, a system for rating how well organisations manage to capitalise on their people; Reference to a check on the accuracy of the index ratings and whether they help...
- FINANCE. // Inside Tucson Business;12/20/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p8
The article presents financial statistics. It focuses on top 25 stocks of local interest, stock indices and mortgage rates. For ADE Corp., the price on 14 December was $16.40 and percent change is -1.7 percent. For Manpower Inc. the price was $ 49.49 and percent change is 7.3 percent. Variation...
- FINANCE$. // Inside Tucson Business;1/3/2005, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p8
The article presents statistical information on various stock-listed companies of the U.S. Some of them include as: ADE Corp., America West Holdings Corp. AMR Corp., Bank of America Corp., Honeywell International Inc., Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Intuit Inc., JPMorgan...
- Jobs for the millennium. // People Management;03/05/98, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p9
Reports that recruitment agency Manpower is tasked to help recruit staff for the Millennium Dome project in Great Britain.
- Selected unemployment rates. // Economic Indicators;Dec93, p12
Presents statistics on civilian employment in the United States from 1983 to November 1993. Sex and age; Race; Other selected groups.
- Nonagricultural employment. // Economic Indicators;Dec93, p14
Presents statistics on nonagricultural employment in the United States from 1983 to November 1993. Goods-producing industries; Service-producing industries; Government.
- Nonagricultural employment. // Economic Indicators;Feb94, p14
Presents statistics on nonagricultural employment in the United States from 1984 to January 1994. Goods-production industries; Service-producing industries.
- Nonagricultural employment. // Economic Indicators;Mar1994, p14
Presents statistics in nonagricultural employment in the United States from 1984 to March 1994. Total employment; Goods-producing industries; Service-producing industries.