Annual Bibliography: 1998
- ANNUAL BIBLIOGRAPHY: 2001. Adeeb, Yasmin; Bennett, John // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p323
The article presents a list of publications, books and articles related to British labor history released in 2001. They include "Reflections on writing a biographical account of a woman educator activist," Jane Martin's article in "History of Education" journal, "Women and Radicalism in the...
- BRITISH HISTORY. // Parliamentary Affairs;Oct87, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p567
A list of books related to British history is presented including "Time and Chance," by J. Callaghan, "Our Own Dear Queen," by P. Brendon, and "Young England," by R. Faber.
- Reviews: British history. Dawson, Ian // Teaching History;Apr94, Issue 75, p46
Reviews books on British history. `The Wars of the Roses,' by J.R. Lander; `The Battle of Bosworth,' by M. Bennett; `Lambert Simnel and the Battle of Stoke,' by M. Bennett; `The Making of the Tudor Dynasty,' by R.A. Griffiths and R.S. Thomas; `The Battles of Barnet and Tewkesbury,' by P.W....
- GREAT BRITAIN, IRELAND. // Reference & Research Book News;Feb2007, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p41
A list of reference sources related to Great Britain and Ireland is presented, including "Sir Arthur Bryant and National History in Twentieth-Century Britain," by Julia Stapleton, "A Military History of Britain; From 1775 to the Present," by Jeremy Black and "Nelson," by Victoria Carolan.
- GREAT BRITAIN, IRELAND. // Reference & Research Book News;May2007, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p38
A list of articles related to Great Britain, Ireland that were published in several journals is presented including " A history of the English-speaking peoples since 1900," by Andrew Roberts and "Clash of arms; 12 English battles," by Julian Humphrys.
- Attention is also drawn to the following publications:â€ . // English Historical Review;Feb2010, Vol. 125 Issue 512, p250
A bibliography of publications related to English history is presented which includes "A Biographical Dictionary of British Architects, 1600-1840," by Howard Colvin, "Peace: A World History," by Antony Adolf, and "Life in the Medieval Cloister," by Julie Kerr.
- Books Received. // Notes & Queries;Mar2010, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p153
A bibliography on the subjects of British literature and British history is presented which includes the books "Obituaries of Dissenting Ministers in The Gentleman's Magazine 1801-1837," extracted and annotated by Alan Ruston, "Autobiography and Natural Science in the Age of Romanticism:...
- Books Received. // Notes & Queries;Dec2010, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p603
A bibliography is presented on subjects of British history and literature which includes the books "Modernism, Magazines, and the British Avant-Garde," by Faith Binckes, "Corona Regia," introduction by Winfried Schleiner, edited and translated by Tyler Fyotek with Winfried Schleiner, part of the...
- A CHECK-LIST OF LABOUR PERIODICALS 1794-1920: prefatory note. Abramsky, Chimen // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn72, Issue 25, p30
This article presents a checklist of periodicals of the British labor movement, starting with the earliest journals and finishing approximately in the early 1920s. In the early stages of the labor movement the distinctions between a strictly labor outlook and many other views wooing or...