- MAJOR ACCESSIONS TO REPOSITORIES IN 2001 RELATING TO THE LABOUR MOVEMENT. Hughes, Kate // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Dec2002, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p317
The article presents information about major accessions to repositories and archives in 2001 relating to the labor movement. The Historical Manuscripts Commission (HMC) collects information from over 200 record repositories throughout the British Isles relating to their manuscript accessions...
- O trabalho de um Centro de DocumentaÃ§Ã£o: O NÃºcleo de DocumentaÃ§Ã£o HistÃ³rica da UFPel. LONER, Beatriz Ana; GILL, Lorena Almeida // PatrimÃ´nio e MemÃ³ria;jul-dez2013, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p241
The NÃºcleo de DocumentaÃ§Ã£o HistÃ³rica of Universidade Federal de Pelotas gathers the functions of preservation of archives, through a specialized center that works with documents about themes related to social and regional history and research laboratory, besides advising in fields...
- News and Comments. // Journal of American History;Mar1986, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p1015
Provides an update on the American history archives as of March 1986. Papers opened by the Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina in Charlotte; Official records accessioned by the Division of Archives and Manuscripts of Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission; Manuscript...
- Opening Archives: Improving Access to Hidden Archival Collections in Florida. Konzak, Elizabeth; Nemmers, John R.; Thomas, Chuck // Florida Libraries;Fall2006, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p16
The article features the Opening Archives project designed to broaden online community access to hidden archival collections in Florida. The goal was achieved by educating cultural heritage professionals to create online guides for collections using Encoded Archival Description. The system...
- KING ARTHUR AT OXBRIDGE: NICHOLAS CANTELUPE GEOFEREY OF MONMOUTH, AND CAMBRIDGE'S ARTHRIAN FOUNDATION MYTH. Putter, Ad // Medium Aevum;2003, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p63
Deals with the efforts to reconstruct the context of the charter "Historiola de antiquitate et origine almae et immaculatae Universitatis Cantebrigiae," by Nicholas Cantelupe. Historical facts on the Oxbridge controversy and Geoffrey of Manmouth; Textual emphasis on the story of British...
- Archive Deposits. Williams, Katherine // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Winter98, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p324
Presents manuscripts and archival materials relating to labor history in Great Britain. Correspondence and papers of trade unionist Thomas Vincent Flynn; Tony Lane's research papers relating to Pilkington Glass; Minutes and papers from the Post Office Engineering Union.
- KATASTARSKI DEFTERI U ARHIVU TUZLANSKOG KANTONA S KRAJA OSMANSKE UPRAVE U BOSNI. Zahirovhić, Nedim // Anali: Gazi Husrev-Begove Biblioteke;2007, Vol. 25/26, p249
The article provides information about five Ottoman defters or records, located in the Archives of Tuzla Canton in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It mentions that the defters are dating from the last decade of Ottoman rule in Bosnia, between the period 1875 and 1878. Four defters are related to the...
- Classified list of archive deposits 1985. Bird, Stephen // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Jul87, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p22
Presents a list of classified archive deposits relevant to labor in Great Britain.
- Natural History Manuscript resources in the British Isles (Book). Bobick, James E. // Library Journal;4/15/1981, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p871
Reviews the book 'Natural History Manuscript Resources in the British Isles,' by Gavin D.R. Bridson and others.