- Texas. Franklin, Rogayle // Medical Meetings;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p75
Focuses on several convention facilities in Texas. Facilities of the Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott in Austin; Capacity of the meeting rooms in the Alden Hotel in Houston; Construction of a meeting and banquet facilities at the Solis Hotels and Resorts in San Antonio. INSETS: Phantom...
- CONFERENCE Centers. Brewer, Barbara L. // Medical Meetings;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p81
Presents an update on conference centers across the U.S. as of March 2005. Launch of the Conference Center Niagara Falls in New York; Features of the Executive Conference Center at the Skytop Lodge in Pennsylvania; Completion of the renovation of the meeting rooms at the Cheyenne Mountain...
- Phantom Planner. Brewer, Barbara L. // Medical Meetings;Mar/Apr2005, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p89
Offers information on several convention facilities in Orlando, Florida. All-Star Vacation Homes; Kids' Nite Out; Nature Conservancy's Disney Wilderness Preserve; Sand Lake Road.
- Lure of Lancashire. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2011, p53
The article provides information on several tourist destinations in Lancashire, England. Brockholes is said to be an environmentally-friendly meetings space which can accommodate 50 to 130 delegates. Facilities of Winter Gardens Blackpool include Empress Ballroom and Opera House Theatre. Also...
- Central Florida. Schmidt Jr., Ed // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p49
The article provides information on conference and meeting facilities in Florida. The Rosen Shingle Creek resort features 445,000 square feet of meeting space, a full-service spa, four outdoor swimming pools and one on-site golf course. The Caribe Royale Orlando's renovation program included...
- Jamaica Meeting Properties Update. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;3/6/2011, p1
A review is offered for various convention venues in Jamaica including Montego Bay Convention Center in Rose Hall, the Palmyra, a Solis Resort & Spa in Rose Hall at Montego Bay and the Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay.
- CENTRAL FLORIDA. Schmidt Jr., Ed // Medical Meetings;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p57
The article presents updates on convention hotel projects to be opened in Orlando, Florida. On schedule for an October 2010 opening is the $480 million, 20,000-seat special-events center on Church Street. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Sea World Orlando will be introducing new...
- Malta: meetings host for millennia. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p8
The article offers information on convention facilities or venues located in Malta. The Republic Hall, which is said to be the country's largest auditorium, can accommodate 1,400 delegates and is equipped with theatre lighting and sound systems. The island has five-star properties including...
- Convention Centers & Meeting Space. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/8/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p22
Presents a list of convention centers and meeting spaces in Las Vegas, Nevada, ranked by total square footage, based on the Business Press survey in 2005. Las Vegas Convention Center; MGM Grand; Bellagio; South Coast Hotel and Casino; Plaza Hotel and Casino.