- Ethan Allen honors managers, dealers. // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p38
Reports the recognition of sales managers and retailers by Ethan Allen Inc. in Danbury, Connecticut. Importance of training, staff motivation and decision-making to company sales managers; Receipt of a second Lifetime Achievement award to Royce and Kitte Baker; Membership of Baker to the...
- P.R. // New Yorker;3/17/1962, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p34
The article comments on hospitality in public relations in Lima, Ohio. The author relates his experiences when he and a group of coworkers met up with some representatives from New York and the Eastern Division, and a sales manager, art director and director of advertising and sales in Lima....
- Chris Thompson. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;4/27/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 25, pA30
The article profiles Chris Thompson, the director of sales and finance at Springfield Falcons Hockey Club in Massachusetts. Thompson is one of the winners at 40 Under Forty 2009 competition. It notes that he has a large hockey memorabilia collection in his office including pucks and sticks. He...
- Moves - 30.03.12: Hearst Magazines, Creative England, PHD Worldwide. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age (Online Edition);4/2/2012, p4
The article announces several appointments and promotions including the appointment of Jim Gilbert as digital creative lead at the company Say Media, and of Matt Godsmark as sales manager at Specific Media Inc., and the promotion of Claire Wood as managing director at digital agency group Fuse8.
- people. // Home Accents Today;7/1/2012, Issue 7, p66
The article announces appointments in the U.S. home access industry including Douglas Tashjian as custom program director at Momeni, John Kelly as sales manager for the general gift division of the New York International Gift Fair, and Linda Burzynski as executive director of LIVV! Accessories.
- PEOPLE. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2007, p6
The article announces the promotions/appointments of several executives including Christian Engelke as director of product management and training of Viessmann, Stephen Plant as distribution sales manager of Acora, and Mark Salt as commercial manager of TRADA technology.
- People move here, people move there. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;9/29/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p15
The article announces several executive appointments including Joe Atamian as the vice president of Comcast Corp., Jeff Green as the general sales manager of KVOA4, and Andrew Stewart as the vice president of sales for Madden Media.
- PEOPLE IN PLACES. // Medical Device Daily;2/13/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p10
The article announces executive appointments in the medical device industry, including Emerson Fullwood as director at Amerigroup, April Robertson as compliance officer for HealthPort and Mark Richards as vice president of sales at iMedica.
- Change of Guard. // SDA Asia Magazine;2007, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p64
The article announces the appointments of Tom Cheong as Cisco managing director for Singapore and Brunei, Graham Sowden as Informatica senior vice president of Asia Pacific sales and Raymong Ng as AT&T general manager in Vietnam.