MAKING IT WORK: ANATOMY OF A PARTNERSHIP
- Manulife Partners with Canadian Innovation Organization, Plans Hackathon. Ferro, Philip // Insurancenetworking.com;11/23/2015, p2
The article announces the partnership between Canadian insurance company Manulife and non-profit organization MaRS to provide a platform for employees to create new technological solutions for Manulife's wealth and asset management, and insurance business lines through Lab of Forward Thinking...
- SAVING THE PLANET, ONE STEP AT A TIME. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p13
The article focuses on sustainability in meetings. According to Harry Lewis, attorney advisor for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, sustainability means continuing with the business of life in a way that preserves the ecosystem for future generations. Kelly Porter, manager of meeting and...
- Insurance company offers rating reports on care providers. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/21/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 47, p29
The article reports on the new partnership formed between John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance and CareScout. CareScout is a leading expert on quality-care ratings for long-term, care-service providers while John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corp. and is one of the largest providers...
- Singapore: Aviva and Manulife Ink Three-Year Partnership. // Asia Insurance Review;Oct2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p24
The article announces the new partnership between the life insurers Aviva PLC and Manulife Financial Corp., which will see Manulife market to its customers a selection of Aviva's group and medical insurance plans in Singapore. Manulife will co-market through its financial planners Aviva's...
- Canada : Manulife and Bayshore Healthcare Ltd. to Introduce a Preferred Provider Network to Manage Specialty Drugs. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article reports that insurance company Manulife has partnered with Bayshore HealthCare Ltd for delivering Specialty Drug Care program. It mentions the views of Stuart J. Cottrelle, President of Bayshore HealthCare, on improving health outcomes with the program. It also mentions the views of...
- Manulife Financial initiates guaranteed investment fund. Panko, Ron // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Apr97, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p78
Reports on the debut of Manulife Financial Funds' Guaranteed Investment Fund, an insurance product that reputedly combines the growth potential of mutual funds and the security of traditional guaranteed investment contracts. Interest rate; Management charges; Contact information.
- Manulife's large case level term push. Koco, Linda // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;4/3/95, Vol. 99 Issue 14, p25
Reports on the plans of Ontario, Canada-based Manulife Financial to enter the level term insurance market. Company's previous view of the product as a secondary line; Level term as a good door-opener to producers and clients in the affluent market; Features of the company's level term policy.
- Manulife First of Biggest Canada Insurers to Boost Payout. // Insurance Broadcasting;8/ 7/2014, p1
The article reports that Canadian life insurance company Manulife Financial Corp. has resumed paying dividends after a profitable second quarter of 2014.
- Manulife seeks brand identity in U.S. market. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/4/96, Vol. 100 Issue 45, p12
Presents information on the advertising campaign of Manulife Financial of Canada, to increase brand recognition in the United States. Advertisements to be presented in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes Incorporated, Money Newsweek, The Economist Smithsonian Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler; Design...