- Time to sweat the details and impress. Wills, Abigail // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including one on increased number of association events that happen annually and another on partnerships between venues and city convention bureaus and suppliers.
- TICKER:. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;May/Jun2009, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p09
This section offers news briefs on the financial and insurance meeting industry in the U.S. Green-meeting standards are being created by the Accepted Practices Exchange in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the ASTM. The U.S. government will be requiring U.S. citizens...
- Providers growing disillusioned with affinity marketing. // Money Marketing;3/14/2002, p20
Presents the report 'Affinity Trends in the Development of Distribution Partnership' on the complaints of financial services companies. Frustration of product providers with affinity partnerships which offer nothing more than a distribution channel for marketing literature; Focus of product...
- Industry veterans join forces. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;2/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on move of Fortnum Financial Advisers principal Ray Miles in joining with mortgage industry veteran Mark Bouris for the establishment of separate managed account (SMA) and individual managed account (IMA) market.
- Four Evenson Dodge FAs Leave to Partner With Gardner, Underwood & Bacon. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;5/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31378, p35
Reports the resignation of the financial advisers of Four Evensen Dodge Inc. in San Francisco, California. Partnership with consulting firm, Gardner, Underwood & Bacon; Commitment of the consulting firm to public service; Factors influencing the decision of the financial advisers.
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. // Spice;2/1/2012, Issue 1, p44
The author shares his views as chief executive of Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) in Victoria about the trends and prospects of the Australian meetings industry in 2012. He notes the challenges facing the market and expresses his confidence on the quality and relevance of the...
- Imex America and ASA form partnership. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by trade show Imex America regarding its partnership with the ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership in 2011 in the U.S.
- The Facts 2010. // Event;Oct2010, p51
The article offers an overview of The Facts 2010, a research project created by the Association of Event Organisers' (AEO) marketing body FaceTime, in partnership with Vivid Interface, which focuses on the state of the consumer exhibition sector.
- Belgians win lucrative Live Nation work. // Event;Mar2007, p4
The article presents updates on the special events industry in Europe. Live Nation has awarded the first in a series of supplier contracts for the 2007 Hyde Park concerts in London, England to Belgian supplier StageCo. Star Events Group has partnered with smaller supplier SRC to combine mobile...