Now Hear This! MP3 Messaging
- Brits becoming less willing to receive marketing emails. Armitt, Claire // New Media Age;7/15/2004, p10
The number of promotional emails opened in Great Britain declined in the first quarter of 2004, according to advertising serving technology firm DoubleClick. Its quarterly study of email trends in Europe, the Middle East and Africa revealed that consumers in Great Britain were becoming slightly...
- Good Todo app. Wolstenholme, Daniel // Nursing Standard;1/22/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p33
The article reviews the mobile device application Good Todo, which is available for IOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) and Android OS.
- Wireless e-mail: Must have or pie in the sky? McNamara, Paul // Network World;10/19/98, Vol. 15 Issue 42, p55
Focuses on the wireless electronic mail support for handheld computer devices and cellular phones. Market demand; Growth potential; Wireless and remote access offering of software vendors. INSET: Briefs..
- Does a wireless device for e-mail save money? Altom, Tim // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p40
Comments on the cost efficiency of using wireless email device for executives. Reference to a research from the company Web site for Research in Motion; Advantages of wireless email; Specifications of the BlackBerries email receiving device.
- The Always Onslaught. Wickham, Rhonda L. // Wireless Review;01/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p22
Discusses the potential security problems that could arise as the Internet goes mobile. Unsolicited e-mail messages; Computer viruses; Hacker theft. INSET: Econ 101. Hacker-Style.
- A Research Model for Mobile Phone Service Behaviors: Empirical Validation in the U.S. and Turkey. En Mao; Srite, Mark; Bennett Thatcher, Jason; Yaprak, Onur // Journal of Global Information Technology Management (Ivy League ;2005, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p7
Mobile phone services' adoption and acceptance issues may have a significant impact on business and personal communication practices at the regional and global levels. In this paper, we test an extended technology acceptance model (TAM) in the U.S. and Turkey. We explore key factors that...
- 'Net Buzz. McNamara, Paul // Network World;2/9/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p62
Comments on issues related to the Internet and telecommunication industry in the U.S. Loopholes of the CAN-SPAM legislation; IBM Corp.'s trade show demonstration to hype its wireless communication technology.
- Wireless Platform Tuned For Small Biz. Ohlhorst, Frank J. // CRN;5/16/2005, Issue 1147, p10A
The article focuses on Good Technology Inc.'s GoodLink Small Business Edition software designed to work with host of wireless devices. Because many small businesses and professionals rely on client relationships and conduct business from the field, this market is prime for mobile communications...
- No more working without a Net. Vargas, Alexia // Crain's New York Business;08/21/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the aggressive build-out of infrastructure that will enable wireless high-speed Internet access around metropolitan New York. Wireless installations of Concourse Communications Group at Newark, La Guardia and JFK airports; Metricom Inc.'s contract to set-up utility poles in the...