- ITtoolbox Launches Security-Themed Portal. // Computers in Libraries;Sep2001, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p21
Reports that Information Technology Toolbox Inc. has developed a portal, ITtoolbox Security. Offering of a collaboration point to information technology professionals regarding security; Features; Source.
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.
- Building a web site strategy shouldn't be left to the techies. Horwitz, Belle // American Banker;10/23/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 204, p13
Presents several guidelines on how Web site users can effectively use cyberspace to their advantage. Brand development; Selection of Web site developer; Constant feedback-and-response process; Customer focus; Management ability.
- Webfile. Murphy, Kerrie // Australian Personal Computer;Apr98, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p205
Reviews the web site `home.netscape.com.'
- Webfile. Gliddon, Josh // Australian Personal Computer;Apr98, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p205
Reviews the web site `www.apple.com.'