Not Your Father's 'Snake.'
- HEAD STRONG. Martin, Kymberly // Tech Trader;Aug2011, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p24
The article focuses on the headphone market which is becoming a valubale category in consumer electronics in Australia. According to Wayne Farren, sales and marketing manager for Sennheiser, they are seeing more headphones and earphones that are designed for the information technology (IT)...
- Digital Magic. Grove, Christopher // Animation;Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p86
The article offers news briefs related to animated shorts, games and other technological features of web sites started by various television companies and channels. Denmark-based BeanstockTV has also come up with a list of web sites where users can view animated shorts. Panasonic has planned to...
- Grey Takes Web Audience Behind The Scenes With Dir. Douglas. Vines, Emily // SHOOT;9/9/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 28, p12
Focuses on a Web site related to television advertisements of Panasonic Co. developed by creatives at Grey Worldwide in New York City. Inclusion of an interview with director Andrew Douglas of bicoastal Anonymous Content; Reason behind the selection of Douglas by Tim Mellors, Grey CEO and...
- A multinational culture of death. Grace, Kevin Michael // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;2/10/97, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p16
Discusses the popularity of violent games played on the Internet.
- Click Cliques. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra // Popular Science;Dec2000, Vol. 257 Issue 6, p90
Reports on the growing trend of Internet games. Main reason most people join the growing number of online game players; How to join in online games; Features of the Ultima Online and Majestic games.
- Internet gaming. O'Malley, Chris // Popular Science;Dec96, Vol. 249 Issue 6, p97
Looks at online gaming services, the goal of which is to bring together millions of would-be players on the far-flung Internet. The Total Entertainment Network (TEN); Mpath Interactives' Mplayer; Interplay's Engage; Dwango; Costs; Challenges; Players.
- Log on and shoot. Hafner, Katie; Tanaka, Jennifer // Bulletin with Newsweek;8/13/96, Vol. 116 Issue 6033, p78
Focuses on developments in interactive games over the Internet. Total Entertainment Network's beta-testing of its game `Duke Nuke 3D'; Games on commercial online services; Niche market of online gaming; Technical problems in online gaming.
- Not just playing around. Warner, Bernhard // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/29/1998, Vol. 39 Issue 26, p37
Discusses the economic potential of Internet games. Increase of sponsorship for online sites and players; Sponsorship deals of professional gamer Dennis Fong; Expansion of the online gaming community; High technology companies' sponsorship of online gamer sites; Obstacles faced by the...
- Sales at first site: Know your audience. Carlstone, Linda Mae // Crain's Chicago Business;3/3/97, Vol. 20 Issue 9, pI5
Highlights the Internet game, Checkpoint from TDC Games. Comments from Larry Balsamo, president of the company; Purpose of the Web, according to Todd Allen, director of Internet services for Internet Marketing Group.