- LOOKING BACKWARD, LOOKING FORWARD: THE LEGACY OF CHIEF JUSTICE REHNQUIST AND JUSTICE O'CONNOR. Skinner, Michelle // Stanford Law Review;Apr2006, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p1661
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the legacy of Chief Justice William Rehnquist and Justice Sandra Day O'Connor of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- The 50th Anniversary of the NCSTJ. Hall, Sophia H. // Judges' Journal;Winter2009, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p1
A foreword to the winter 2009 issue of the "Judges' Journal" is presented.
- THE CHIEF JUSTICE AND THE INSTITUTIONAL JUDICIARY. Ruger, Theodore W. // University of Pennsylvania Law Review;Jun2006, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p1323
A foreword to "The University of Pennsylvania Law Review" is presented.
- Preface. // Next Justice;2007, preceding p1
A preface to the book "The Next Justice: Repairing the Supreme Court Appointments Process," by Christopher L. Eisgruber, is presented.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Introduction. Schell, Jonathan // Social Research;Winter2005, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p787
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Eatwell on the dominance of the U.S. in the many aspects of modern life and another by Michael Naumann on the similarity of the U.S. to Rome.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.