Designed for Peter Guild
- C-T tipped for Parker Knoll buy. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p3
The article reports that Christie-Tyler is the likely buyer of Parker Knoll. A decision is expected in the next week. Parker Knoll owner Silentnight Group has been in exclusive negotiations with the would-be bidder for a month. A decision had been expected by the end of January but no agreement...
- G Plan invests in 3m pound factory. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p4
Reports the factory construction investment by G. Plan Upholstery in Wiltshire, England.
- Hello young rockers. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p16
Looks at the latest trends in motion furniture that appeal to the younger generation. Royams' Chloe range; Rosenburg's Premier family range; Dutalier's rocker glider; G Plan Upholstery's Chloe with Leggett & Platt actions.
- Leather line for G Plan Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p2
Focuses on the debut of G Plan Upholstery's range of leather upholstery with three models.
- Eminent name appoints first brand director. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2014, Issue 5895, p7
The article announces that Stephanie Hildon has been promoted as brand director at G Plan Upholstery, a furniture company.
- Fire retardant first for G Plan. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p3
Reports that the first range of fire retardant sofa throws has been introduced by G Plan Upholstery.
- G Plan goes to Nevada. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p3
Reports on G Plan Upholstery's launch of its sofa furniture at the Furniture Show in Great Britain in January 2001.
- Creativity lifts occasional. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p28
Discusses the factors considered by furniture manufacturers in creating designs. Impact of furniture style on sales; Popularity of simplified looks; Increase in the demand for function and storage capacity.
- Show time. Manuelli, Sara // Design Week;9/18/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p22
Examines the designs of several furniture pieces in Great Britain in 2003. Key features of the furniture designs; Design credits; Implications on industrial design.