- NEW MEDIA CHOICE / BEEB.COM. D'Eugenio, Peter // Marketing (00253650);10/5/2000, p15
Commends the web site of Beeb.com for making it easy for viewers to make online purchases.
- Easy does it . // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p22
Discusses the operation of Furniture 123, an online furniture retailers launched in November 1999. Alternative to the in-store shopping experience; Factors that inspire people to use the Internet for furniture purchases; Return rate; Sales growth. INSET: The verdict.
- Is an e-commerce refocus the right medicine for Beeb.com?. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign (UK);8/24/2001, Issue 34, p16
Reports on changes in strategies of Beeb.com, the shopping portal of BBC Worldwide. BBC Worldwide's channeling of money into the site, which is focused around some of the company's top brands in Great Britain; Focus of Beeb.com on shopping online; Number of online retail partners of Beeb.com.
- Strong sales for Furniture123. // Cabinet Maker;01/05/2001, Issue 5219, p2
Discloses that electronic furniture retailers Furniture 123 experienced improved sales in the last quarter of 2000.
- Beeb.com opts for British pounds 7m TV ad debut. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);9/14/2000, p5
Reports that the British Broadcasting Corp. has allotted a marketing budget for its beeb.com shopping portal aimed to increase its number of registered users. Campaign theme; Target markets.
- When the going gets tough. Pamben, Evenly // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2007, Issue 5532, p10
The article focuses on the effect of online market to the business performance of Furniture123.Co.UK, specially to its retailers. It could be noted that the company had taken pre-emptive action in expecting a tough few months throughout the furniture retail sector. It has been argued that the...
- Q&A…. // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2011, Issue 5742, p21
The article presents questions and answers related to the furniture industry including the pitfalls of selling furniture online, the advantages of buying at Furniture 123 and five-year business projection for Furniture 123.
- More time online. // Cabinet Maker;1/26/2007, Issue 5522, p4
The article announces awards presented to online retailers of house furnishings in Great Britain. The Best Interiors Web site was presented to Halo Furnishings for its good product information and efficient online service. Finalists of the awards included Furniture123.Co.UK, which was praised as...
- Furniture 123 aims to break even this year. // Cabinet Maker;5/3/2002, Issue 5285, p4
Reports on the financial forecast of online furniture retailer Furniture 123 in Great Britain. Amount raised by the retailer from venture capital investors; Factors contributing to the decrease of the financial investments last year; Introduction of a price promise on the Website.