Jay-Be plunges into online selling arena
- A solution to online selling. // Cabinet Maker;01/19/2001, Issue 5221, p7
Focuses on the advantages of online selling. Preference by manufacturers to sell direct to consumers; Launch by Jay-Be of a Web site to allow its customers to order online.
- Three into one does go. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p16
Focuses on the advancement of the web site developed by Jay-Be company. Design of the Web; Features of the site; Advantages of the site to consumers and furniture companies.
- The verdict. // Cabinet Maker;02/15/2002, Issue 5274, p16
Explores the search engine web site developed by Jay-Be company. Accessibility of the site; Design of the Web; Services offered by the site.
- Jay-be sofabed duo. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p2
Reports on Jay-Be's launched of its Epsom and Dublin sofabed models.
- Jay-Be lands with Pluto. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p3
Reports on Jay-Be's launching of its Pluto range of children's bedsteads in Great Britain. Retail price of the products; Jay-Be's advertising campaign for the brand.
- New products: Focus on Jay-Be beds. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p10
Introduces beds manufactured by Jay-Be. Destiny bed with a shepherdess crook motif; Galaxy bedstead from the Modern range; Purity bedstead that comes in a pewter or a copper finish.
- Jay-Be targets the top end with Altitude additions. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2003, Issue 5321, p6
Features the Altitude furniture products designed by Jay-Be in Great Britain. Details of the Romola sofabed; Key features of the product; Information on the Formations collection.
- Jay-Be plans move into cabinets. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2001, Issue 5251, p6
Focuses on the plans of Jay-Be to participate in the cabinet market in Great Britain. Designer of the range; Expansion of bedstead range; Description of Cygnus and Athena.
- CPA seal removes e-commerce fear. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;2/25/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on Certified Public Accountants Society's efforts to diminish the fear consumers have of buying products on the Internet in Puerto Rico. Plan to offer training on VeriSign's CPA Webtrust seal program to its members; Audit of a web site's commercial practices in three main areas.