- The THREE Cs Model: The Context, Content, and Conduct of Nursing Education. // Nursing Education Perspectives (National League for Nursing);May2009, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p176
The Three Cs Model integrates the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission's accreditation standards. The three major concepts of this model - Context, Content, and Conduct - relate to one or more of the accreditation standards. This model has been used to integrate three levels of...
- Accounting for taste. Gerdes, Lindsay // BRW;10/25/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p124
The article comments on the top rankings of accounting firms in "Business Week" journal's second annual ranking of the best companies in the U.S. for new college graduates for 2007. In the ranking, accounting firms Deloitte & Touche, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young were the top three,...
- Orchestrating Organisational Changes for Corporate Sustainability. Lozano, Rodrigo // Greener Management International;May2012, Issue 57, p43
Corporations are increasingly recognising their role in helping to make societies more sustainable. To incorporate sustainability principles into their systems and activities, companies have developed and fostered the development of a variety of voluntary efforts. In many cases these efforts...
- J-school going digital. Marshall, Samantha // Crain's New York Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the plan of Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, New York City to digitalized media. In accord with the plan, the Graduate School of Journalism had taken action to lead the digital media trends among the three journalism programs in the city. According to...
- Podcasts help Cadbury's lure new graduate talent. Berry, Mike // Personnel Today;9/26/2006, p6
The article reports that Cadbury Schweppes PLC is using a series of blogs and MP3 downloads to give new graduate applicants an insight into the life at the company. The 2007 UK graduate recruitment scheme was launched by the world's largest confectionery company to hire 15 new trainees for the...
- New High-End Audio Options On The Way. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/13/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on new product launches by several high-end audio companies including the CS654DBFL and the CS650DBFL in-ceiling dipole/bipole speakers from Current Audio, three-channel amp THX Ultra2-certified Parasound Halo A 31 from Parasound, and three-channel passive soundbars and...
- Introduction to: New Methods for Practice Oriented Post-Graduate Medical Education: Training of a Ski-Camp Doctor in Hungary. Donelan, Steve // Wilderness & Environmental Medicine (Allen Press Publishing Serv;Summer2008, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p133
The article introduces this issue of the journal, which focuses on new methods for practical oriented post-graduate medical education.
- New president takes reins at C&S. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);7/18/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p1B
The article announces the appointment of Ronald Peckman as president of C&S Companies in Salina, New York.
- Barnhart Agrees to Purchase C&S Crane & Rigging. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;10/3/2012, p6
The article reports that a definitive agreement has been reached between Barnhart Crane & Rigging and C&S Companies of Syracuse, New York under which Barnhart will purchase C&S Crane & Rigging Co.
- Preparing Your New Directors. Freidheim Jr., Cyrus F. // Directors & Boards;Winter95, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p27
Offers advice on preparing new directors of corporations in the United States. Tips on presenting an orientation for directors of corporations; Need to emphasize three major aspects of a company; Indoctrination of the company's key challenges.