- THE 2016 MORGAN AWARDS. // Mail on Sunday;1/1/2017, p5
Most hurtful soap opera joke at my expense
- Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me. CHRIS WHEELER // Daily Mail;10/31/2015, p107
LOUIS VAN GAAL has hit back at criticism from Paul Scholes that Manchester United are dull, saying: 'Sticks and stones can break my bones but names will never hurt me!'
- Providing Physical and Psychosocial Care on the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit. Lum, Alysha // Western Undergraduate Research Journal: Health & Natural Science;2015, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
The Integrative Practicum (IP) is the final course for students in Western's nursing program where we work alongside a registered nurse (referred to as a preceptor) and take on the full responsibilities of an independent practitioner. For my IP, I was placed on the Epilepsy Monitoring Unit (EMU)...
- Ask Alison. ALISON CANAVAN // Daily Mail;6/26/2014, p28
Q I'm in my third trimester and my back and feet hurt.What shoes do you recommend?
- My Boyfriend's Back. // Variety Movie Reviews;1/1/1993, Issue 1, p68
The article reviews the film "My Boyfriend's Back," directed by Bob Balaban and starring Andrew Lowery and Mary Beth Hurt.
- The ten most important health questions you can ask. Laurence, Leslie // Glamour;Apr93, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p218
Presents advice from medical experts on the ten most important health questions you can ask. How critical is my family's medical background; What is the most important dietary change I can make; How can I best preserve my fertility; What's the single most effective life-style change I can make...
- My Tummy Hurts (Film). Skeele, Linda R. // School Library Journal;Nov98, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p61
Reviews the film 'My Tummy Hurts,' which deals with ways in which children can take care of themselves.
- A climate of fear. // Daily Mail;2/25/2013, p54
THE NHS exists in a climate of total fear â€” a situation I understand only too well after serious clinical negligence in my treatment at my local hospital. I was overdosed on anticoagulants, which led to bleeding in various parts of my body including, most seriously, in my brain, with...
- I inherited my alcoholism from my father... but I was blessed to be his daughter. Emma Parker Bowles // Mail on Sunday;10/30/2011, p34
ONE of my earliest childhood memories is of my father laughing himself sick Oas I ran around the garden as fast as my little legs would carry me, with one of my granny's Pekingese dogs in hot pursuit. He loved to laugh, and laughed often. He was an extremely funny man, my dad. He could make me...
- Van Gaal gives critic Scholes some stick. // Daily Mail;10/31/2015, p103
LOUIS VAN GAAL has hit back at criticism from Paul Scholes that Manchester United are dull, saying: 'Sticks and stones can break my bones, but names will never hurt me!' Former Old Trafford favourite Scholes complained about United's lack of 'risk and creativity' after van Gaal's team were held...