- Electric utility leads by example: headquarters is Platinum LEED. Roulo, Candace // Contractor Magazine;May2009, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p1
The article announces that the headquarters of Great River Energy in Maple Grove, Minnesota has received U.S. Green Building Council's Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Platinum certification. The 166,000-square feet four-story building complies with the code requirements of...
- Utility Shows Off LEED Platinum HQ. Arnold, Scott // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;May2009, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p8
The article reports on the move of Great River Energy to allow members of the trade press to enter its headquarters in Maple Grove, Minnesota on April 16, 2009. It says that the company is the first building in the state to be certified Platinum under Version 2.2 of the U.S. Green Building...
- Getting to Work on Systems and Certification. Sissell, Kara; Schmitt, Bill // Chemical Week;7/2/2003-7/9/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 24, p29
Reports on the deadline for Associated Chemical Cos. members for certifying company headquarters to either RC-14001 or to a Responsible Care management system in 2003. Effort of health and safety executives to advocate third-party certification for Responsible Care; Views of some company...
- BEARING REPLACEMENT PROGRAM REDUCES COSTS. Smith, Douglas J. // Power Engineering;Mar2003, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p58
Reports on the bearing replacement contract awarded by Great River Energy's Coal Creek Station to Timken Co. Challenge faced by Great River Energy in the bearing replacement project; Goals of the contract; Options involved in the contract.
- Crew Dispatch at Your Fingertips. Hendrickson, Rich // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep99, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p72
Focuses on the Digital Touch Exchange Office Communication System, a radio and telephone system adopted by Great River Energy (GRE). Brief background of GRE; Drawback of GRE analog system; Problems posed by the analog system; Company's criteria in searching for a technology to replace its...
- BVA is changing and modernising. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;11/1/2014, Vol. 175 Issue 17, p437
The article offers information on the plan of the British Veterinary Association (BVA) Council to help shape the association's future by reviewing its governance structure and options for the headquarters building at Mansfield Street in England.
- LANXESS Corp. recognized with RC14001 certification. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Feb2006, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the RC14001 certification achieved by the U.S. headquarters office of Lanxess Corp. Information on the certification; Comments from Randy Dearth, president and CEO, about the achievement.
- Covanta's New Headquarters Receives LEED Certification. // Waste Age Expert Blog;7/26/2011, p110
The article reports on the gold certification received by the new corporate headquarters of Morristown, New Jersey-based Covanta Energy Corp. from the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) program.
- Recertification Class Tours Fabrication Shop. // Welding Journal;Oct2015, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p174
The article focuses on the recertification class of Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) course was organized by the American Welding Society (AWS) at its headquarters.