Military claims laser dazzlers have "negligible" risk
- Door handle fix. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jul96, Issue 524, p20
Focuses on a fix for the door handles on soft-side HMMWVs. Description; Contact information.
- Solar powered PM. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep97, Issue 538, p22
Focuses on the battery conditioner that helps extend battery life of armored military vehicles. Use of the sun to keep battery's lead plates free of electron-slowing plates; Units needed for different vehicles; Contact information for these battery conditioner.
- Stop here for parking brake parts info. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct97, Issue 539, p20
Presents repair parts for the parking brake assembly on the M578 Recovery Vehicle or M110A2 Howitzer. Parts description; Contact information.
- The Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers, and Men of the 38th "Ottawa" Battalion, Canadian Expeditionary Force. Reynolds, Ken // Canadian Military History;Winter2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p65
A personal narrative is presented of the author's experience conducting historical research and developing a blog devoted to information on soldiers serving in the Canadian Expeditionary Force.
- WATCH WHERE YOU WASH! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Mar2016, Issue 760, p16
A comic strip related to washing of military vehicles is presented.
- WEAK SPRING CAN LEAK! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Aug2010, Issue 693, p8
The article focuses on the significance of keeping the hydraulic line quick-disconnect couplings on the bridge of armoured vehicle-launched bridge (AVLB) in good condition.
- CAN YOU BEND U-BOLTS? // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;May2002, Issue 594, p19
Provides information on the u-bolts that secure the mine clearing line charge (MICLIC) to the armored vehicle launched MICLIC. Effect of loose or tight nuts of u-bolts; Effect of using a damaged u-bolt.
- Once Is Quite Enough. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Apr2001, Issue 581, p20
Presents a list of self-locking pad nuts used for combat vehicles. Types of nuts and vehicles.
- STEM THE TIDE OF BROKEN TIRE STEMS! // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2014, Issue 742, p8
The article offers information on the tire assembly NSN 2530-01-626-2559 for combat vehicle.