- Fannie Blames Decline on Mark-to-Market Rule. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;4/16/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 72, p13
Reports the financial performance of Fannie Mae in the U.S. as of April 2002. Increase of first-quarter earnings; Impact of Financial Accounting Standard 133 on company earnings; Growth of revenue.
- Fannie Q2 Earnings Exceed $1B. // National Mortgage News;07/17/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p28
Focuses on the expected increase in the expected second quarter 2000 earnings of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae). Factors attributed to the increase according to observers.
- Fannie Net Rises by 60%. // National Mortgage News;4/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p1
Reports on Fannie Mae's increase in net income for the first quarter of 2003. Impact of the decrease in interest rates of the net income; Reduction of funding costs; Status of quarter-to-quarter earnings. INSET: Fannie's Total Book of Business Still Growing.
- Fannie Earnings Rose 14% in 2000. // National Mortgage News;01/15/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p19
Reports on the increase in the earnings of the Federal National Mortgage Association in the United States in 2000. Comparison with 1999 figures; Earnings per share; Net income for the fourth quarter.
- Fannie Beats Analysts' Estimates. Venetis, Kyriaki // National Mortgage News;04/23/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p2
Reports on the financial performance of the United States Federal National Mortgage Association in the first quarter of 2001. Comparison with the first quarter of 2000; Net-interest margin.
- Fannie's GAAP Income More than Doubles in 3Q. // National Mortgage News;10/20/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p77
Reports on the increase in net income of the U.S. Federal National Mortgage Association in the third quarter of 2003 in the U.S. Comparison of the result in 2002; Percentage of the net increase; Factors contributing to the increase of income.
- Fannie Mae Profits Up 20%. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;7/18/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 137, p12
Reports on the increase of the corporate profits of Fannie Mae company in the U.S. Components of business volume; Factors contributing to the performance of the company; Entrance of the company on the mortgage market.
- Lower Chargeoffs Power Fannie to 'A Terrific Quarter' . BERGQUIST, ERICK // American Banker;10/16/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 198, p10
Reports on the third quarter earning for Federal National Mortgage Association for the year 2002. Percentage rise in the operating income of the company; Increase in investor's confidence in the company; Rise in company's portfolio loans and mortgage bonds held by investors.
- Fannie CEO Upbeat About '01 Profits. BERGQUIST, ERICK // American Banker;1/12/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the improved earnings posted by the Federal National Mortgage Association for 2000. Announcement of optimistic outlook for 2001; Percentage increase of its net income for the fourth quarter of 2000.