Rowley, Mass., GOs Raised by Moody's
- Coastal Massachusetts Town Steps Up Into Triple-A Land. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p4
Reports the decision of Moody's Investors Service to upgrade the rating of Hingham from to Aaa from Aa1 in Massachusetts. Amount of fixed-rate bonds sale; Growth of the in the tax base; Implication of the non-reliance of the on state aid.
- Jefferson Co. Sells Last Deal Before Merger With Louisville. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/7/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31508, p34
Reports that Jefferson County, Alabama, is selling general obligation refunding bonds before merger with Louisville, Kentucky, on January 6, 2003 as of November 7, 2002. Rating assigned to the refunding by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Approval of a referendum by voters in Jefferson County,...
- Moody's gives Aaa to Columbus refunding. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p3
Focuses on Moody's Investors Service's assigning of an Aaa rating to a general obligations refunding bonds that the city of Columbus, Ohio plans to sell on January 13, 1998. Features of the negotiated refunding; Comment by Bill Leech, analyst for Moody's; Population growth in the city; Expected...
- Deptford, N.J., GOs Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31338, p2
Reports on the statement from Moody's Investors Service Inc. regarding the outstanding general obligation bonds in New Jersey.
- NEW JERSEY: Bayonne Blues. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the rating of Moody's Investors Service for Bayonne's general obligation bond sale in New Jersey. Amount of the outstanding debt of the company; Existence of budgetary gaps in the company.
- NEW YORK: Upstate Troubles. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the bond decrease in New York City according to Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch: Hampton Center. Blake, Kerry // Bond Buyer;10/31/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31503, p41
Reports that Hampton in Virginia is planning to issue several million dollars worth of revenue bonds in a negotiated sale tentatively set for November 13, 2002. Lead manager on the deal; Ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s rating of the bond; Basis for the rating; Tax increases in...
- Analytical Change Could Raise Bar For Some Housing Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31510, p4
Discusses the impact of the lowering of assumptions of returns that state and local housing bond issues can get on their reinvested funds by ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. on housing deals in the U.S. Impact of the lowering of assumptions on the structuring of some housing deals;...
- Moody's raises Puerto Rico outlook. // Bond Buyer;03/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30848, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded its rating for Puerto Rico's general obligation bonds.