Nazareth Encourages E-Disclosure
- SEC's Annette Nazareth to Speak at MSRB's Forum. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p5
No abstract available.
- Big Brother's Watching. Jackson, Hillary // Traders Magazine;Oct2006, Vol. 19 Issue 259, p28
The article discusses the message of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to the Mutual Fund Boards, which emphasized their task to understand issues significant to the equity trading. SEC Commissioner Annette L. Nazareth urged the directors to take care of issues like best...
- Ex-Salomon muni lawyer gets new SEC position. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30500, p31
Reports on Annette Nazareth's appointment as director of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) Division of Investment Management.
- Self-regulation at the Crossroads. // Securities Industry News;1/29/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p6
The article presents a speech by Annette L. Nazareth, a member of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, delivered at an American Law Institute-American Bar Association educational session in Washington, D.C. on January 11, 2007. She discusses the significant structural reforms that...
- On The Record. // Securities Industry News;3/1/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p26
Presents comments of several people related to securities industry in the U.S. as of March 2004. Annette Nazareth, Securities and Exchange Commission director of division of market regulations; Robert G. Morvillo, attorney of Martha Stewart; Congressman Vito Fossella (R-NY) of the House...
- Shorts. // On Wall Street;Apr99, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p76
Presents securities industry news briefs in April 1999. Examination of online brokerage firms by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission; Increase in margin requirements for customers who trade Internet-related stocks by Legg Mason.
- Nazareth will become SEC chairman's counsel. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;08/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30458, p40
Reports on the appointment of Annette Nazareth as senior counsel to United States Securities & Exchange Commission Chairman Arthur Levitt. Nazareth's career history.
- The Tail Wags the Dog. Hoffman, William // Traders Magazine;Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 168, p8
Reports that the United States (U.S.) Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) might allow the trading of futures instruments on underlying stocks in U.S. markets. Reasons futures on individual stocks were banned in 1982; Possibility of trading of futures on underlying stocks according to...
- SEC Change. Maleske, Melissa // InsideCounsel;Jan2008, Vol. 18 Issue 194, p13
The article reports that the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) voted 3-1 on November 28, 2007 to permit companies to exclude from proxy statements shareholder nominations for board directors. According to Commissioner Annette Nazareth, lone dissenter and the only Democrat of SEC, the...