Something in the Airwaves
- War Coverage in the Chinese Media. Yuan Feng // Nieman Reports;Summer2003, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p98
Describes the television and radio broadcasting of news on the U.S. war on Iraq in March 2003 in China. Source of information during the 1991 Gulf War; Content of the broadcasting of the Iraq war; Overview of the news on the Internet.
- The News On Television. Soldes, Gilbert // New Republic;1/18/54, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the possibilities of television news coverage in the U.S. Problems of balanced news reporting; Nature of television and radio broadcasting; Difficulties of a fair presentation of controversy.
- 24/7:. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p3
This article reports on a 24-hour programming schedule recently initiated by MASN. Aside from Nationals programming and rebroadcasts of games, MASN will feature four Baltimore Ravens preseason football games and Ravens pre- and post-game shows. MASN will simulcast ESPN Radio in Baltimore,...
- Radio/TV Broadcast Equipment Industry NAICS 33422. // World Industry & Market Outlook Report;2015, p1
Several charts on establishments, employment and sales totals for radio/TV broadcast equipment manufacturing industry across 45 of the largest countries in the world in 2015, are presented.
- TV Picture Expected to Get Fuzzy. // High Yield Report;10/12/98, Vol. 9 Issue 39, p1
Presents information on the performance of the television broadcast industry. Performance of the industry in September, 1998; Comments from Oren Cohen an analyst from the Bear Stearns company; Information on the television industry; Reference to radio broadcasting.
- briefs. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;12/5/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p37
Presents news and developments relevant to television and radio broadcasting and programming in Puerto Rico compiled as of December 2002. Programs; Topics of programs; Programming schedules.
- Cutting edge. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/27/95, Vol. 125 Issue 9, p63
Reports on developments in radio and television broadcasting in various countries as of February 1995. Includes Orion Network Systems' plan to launch a domestic satellite; HD-DIVINE's decision to bring its coded orthogonal frequency division multiplex technology to the National Association of...
- Gov't broadcaster expands airtime. Latif, Baharudin A. // Variety;1/24/94, Vol. 353 Issue 12, p59
Reports on Malaysia's Radio & Television's (RTM) revamp to shore up its position as the key network in disseminating information and entertainment programs. Renaming of TV1 and TV2; Operations; Program descriptions.
- The Busy Air. // Time;12/7/1953, Vol. 62 Issue 23, p102
This section offers news briefs about TV and radio broadcasting including disk jockeys' prediction that country music will replace jazz as the most popular music in the future in Nashville, Tennessee, move of the British House of Lords to approve a commercial TV plan, and University of Wyoming...