Four Republicans From Commerce Switch
- The House of Representatives--state by state. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p221
Presents a chart showing the number of representatives which each state has in the United States House of Representatives.
- New Members Guide 2010. // Hill;11/4/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 116, p19
The article profiles the new members of the U.S. House of Representatives including Martha Roby, Jeff Denham, and Rich Negent.
- Who's Not Returning to the House. // National Journal;11/8/2008, p10
A list of member of the U.S. House who would not be coming back when it reconvenes in January 2009 is presented including Democrat Tom Allen of Maine, Democrat Nancy Boyda of Kansas and Republican Chris Cannon of Utah.
- Evans & Novak. // Human Events;3/22/96, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p10
Reports on developments affecting the 1996 congressional elections in the United States. Includes clash between Sam Gejdenson and Ed Munster in Connecticut; Likelihood of Jack Reed's seat to remain Democrat; Vulnerability of Representative Bernie Sanders in the Vermont race.
- TOP 40 HOUSE RACES. // Human Events;11/18/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 43, p34
Presents information on competitive seats at the U.S. House of Representatives as of November 2002.
- Scrambling for prizes of their victory. Soraghan, Mike; Allen, Jared // Hill;11/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 123, p1
The article reports on the scramble of several Democratic representatives for position in the U.S. House of Congress after the victory of President-elect Barack Obama.
- Present. Kitto, Kris // Hill;11/3/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 129, p41
The article reports on how the non-voting members of the U.S. Congress House spend their time constructively and productively during periods when their colleagues run to cast votes.
- Pragmatic newcomers may smooth a divided Congress. Chaddock, Gail Russell // Christian Science Monitor;11/29/2000, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p3
Discusses the outlook for legislators elected to the United States House of Representatives in the 2000 U.S. election.
- Dents' exits, '10 landscape. Moulitsas, Markos // Hill;12/16/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 148, p39
In this article the author comments on the strategies of Democrat and Republican legislators to fill the 10 vacant seats in the U.S. House of Representatives after the announced retirement of Democratic Tennessee Representative Bart Gordon.