Analysts: FGIC's Management Switch Not Likely to Alter Firm's Direction
- Lehman and Clark Move on to FGIC. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;09/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30983, p7
Reports that Gregory Clark and Seth Lehman have joined Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. Clark and Lehman's career history; Job responsibilities.
- FGIC Names Public Finance Business Leader. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;05/11/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31137, p3
Reports the appointment of Cheryl Whaley as public finance business leader of Financial Guaranty Insurance Corp. (FGIC) in New York, New York. Academic and career background; Loss of leadership of FGIC in the bond insurance market; Club affiliation.
- FGIC Hires Controller for New York Office. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p7
Reports on the appointment of Fabio Pieroni as a managing director and controller in the new office of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. in New York. Career background of Pieroni; Experience of Pieroni in insurance industry; Job responsibility of Pieroni.
- Insurers FGIC, XLCA Record First-Quarter Increases in Net Income. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31629, p32
Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC), a New York-based bond insurer and subsidiary of General Electric Capital Corp., reported net income of 66.9 million dollars for the first quarter of 2003, up 40 percent from 47.8 million dollars in 2002. â€œOur performance reflects our continued focus...
- Not there yet. Dalton, Dan R.; Daily, Catherine M. // Across the Board;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p16
Focuses on the progress of women in the executive and board positions in corporations in the United States. Apparent evidences of progress; Progress on boards of directors; Number of women serving as chief executive officers in Inc. 100 firms; Lack of participation of women as inside directors;...
- MARY KRAMER: Nonprofit brings out the good Scout in exec. Kramer, Mary // Crain's Detroit Business;04/16/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the appointment of Denise Christy as chief executive officer of the Michigan Metro Girl Scout Council in Detroit, Michigan. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- EVentures hires equity expert to fill Grabiner role. // Marketing (00253650);10/7/1999, p15
Reports on Diana Noble's appointment as chief executive officer of eVentures, the new media investment fund headed by Mark Booth. Noble's career background; Job responsibilities; Development of teams for businesses that eVentures plans to launch in Great Britain.
- Wright tops Sales Co. // Daily Variety;10/19/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 34, p6
Reports that British film sales company the Sales Co. has named Jane Wright as its acting chief executive officer.
- FGIC Taps Merrill's Mauro as Director. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p6
Focuses on Christopher Mauro's appointment as director of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co.'s public finance group. Career history of Mauro; Job responsibilities.