N.J. County Authority Seeks to Refinance Solid-Waste Bonds
- The Week Ahead: Price Figures to Trump Volume in Determining Investor Demand. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31355, p6
Presents several prospects in the securities market for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Importance of price in determining demand; Anticipation for the allocation revenue refunding from the Industry Urban Development Agency; Availability of higher yielding bonds.
- With SLGS in Hand, New Jersey Readies $400M in Deals. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p5
Reports on selling of 400 million dollar general obligation bonds called State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities for refunding outstanding debt in New Jersey. Investment of proceeds from sale in SLGS; Decline in yield of SLGS by basic points; Impact of the September 11, 2001...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p24
Provides information related to competitive bond sales across the U.S. as of November 4, 2003. Amount of refunding and construction bonds for school districts; Percentage of general obligation refunding bonds in Illinois; Allocation of general obligation refunding improvement bonds in Minnesota.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Texas issuers allowed to retain call rights on refundings. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p32
Reports that Texas bond issuers will be able to retain call rights on refundings starting September 1, 1999. Repeal of the `Susan Voss' rule; Use of cash defeances to avoid needing approval by the Attorney General's Office.
- Refunding deals take a back seat. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;03/26/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30359, p33
Reports on the abatement of the surge in refunding deals in the United States as Treasury prices retreated on March 26, 1998 to nudge the long bond's yield to 5.91%. Reaction of secondary traders to the market development; Surge in refunding deals seen in January and February 1998; Buying...
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p26
Presents figures on bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of November 19, 1999. Includes economic development revenue bonds of the Maryland Industrial Development Financing Authority; Industrial development refunding revenue bonds of the Saint Louis, Missouri Planned Industrial...
- Sanitary Refuding. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Reports on the decision of the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission in Maryland for refunding of its $80 million in outstanding debt and postponing sale of general obligation refunding bonds during September 2003. Reason behind the decision of the commission; Names of financial adviser and...
- Noncallables aid Nassau County, N.Y. sale. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30205, p2
Reports that the noncallable feature on $110 million of Nassau County, New York general improvement refunding bonds was one factor spurring demand for the loan.