Nov. Construction Spending Off 0.6%
- Developers trade Crowne for king-size apartment deal. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p4
Reports the abandonment of a Crowne Plaza hotel project by Broadway Management Co. in favor of a conservative project in New York. Deal between Broadway Management Co. and residential builder Leonard Litwin to sell the vacant lot; Factors affecting the shift of plans of the developer;...
- Major Projects Planned or Underway in Las Vegas. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/25/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p15
No abstract available.
- After years of stagnation, Detroit construction surges. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;7/01/96, Vol. 12 Issue 27, pM-22
Reports on the construction boom in Detroit, Michigan. Projects by the Big Three automakers; Hospital construction; K-12 school construction.
- Q&A: Is the Orange County market overbuilding? // Orange County Business Journal;07/20/98, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p35
Presents answers to queries relevant to overbuilding in the real estate development industry of Orange County, California. Analysis of the area's real estate market strength; Cautiousness of developers in building their projects; Relationship of the economy and construction industry.
- Big Doings At RenCen. // New Mexico Business Journal;Oct98, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p51
Features the growth of construction activity at the Renaissance Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Description of the construction projects at the center; Comment by Jim Trump, executive director of Build New Mexico; Sites of the construction projects; Total cost of the projects.
- Denton County's largest 1998 construction projects. Harrison, Mary // Business Press;04/23/99, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p14
Presents the largest construction projects in Denton County, Texas for 1998 ranked by total facility square footage. Project name; Address; General contractor; Construction cost; Developer/tenant; Completion or projected completion date; Type of project.
- Tarrant County's largest 1998 construction projects. Harrison, Mary // Business Press;04/23/99, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p17
Presents the largest construction projects in Tarrant County, Texas for 1998 ranked by total facility square footage. Project name; Address; General contractor; Construction cost; Developer/tenant; Completion or projected completion date; Type of project.
- Public and private construction projects are on the rise. Kantrow, J. Michelle // Caribbean Business;6/15/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 24, pS7
Discusses the rise of private and public construction projects in Puerto Rico. Road renovation; Islandwide strategic networks; Regional networking projects; Local improvements; Urban congestion management; Teodoro Moscoso Bridge; Affordable housing; Housing complexes.
- Year in review. // Inside Tucson Business;07/20/98, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p24B
Reports on various highlights in Tucson, Arizona's construction and real estate industries in 1997. Includes the tightening of industrial markets; Impact of major league baseball on real estate development; City's plan for a residential project near the Kino Memorial Sportspark; Expansion of...