- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;01/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p36
Presents graphical and tabular representations of the trading performance of stocks issued by telecommunication companies as of January 22, 2001. Airgate PCS; Alamosa PCS; Alltell Corp.; Aquis Communications.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;6/14/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p22
Presents tabular and graphical representations of the status of the stocks of wireless communication carriers and wireless equipment vendors in the U.S. as of June 2004. AirGate PCS; Alamosa PCS; ALLTEL Corp.; ADC Telecommunications.
- Affiliates Face Increasing Challenges. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p16
Presents information on the business operations of AirGate PCS, Alamosa PCS, UbiquiTel PCS and US Unwired Inc., the publicly traded network partners of Sprint PCS in June 2002. Decline in UbiquiTel's stocks; Prospect of covenant violations by AirGate and Alamosa; Decline in the expected number...
- AirGate Responds to Alamosa's Bear Hug. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p1
Reports on the announcement by AirGate PCS Inc. that it will retain Banc of America Securities to advise it on a strategic review in response to the Alamosa Holdings' publicized hostile overture toward AirGates. Share offered by Alamosa for each AirGate share; Information on large AirGate...
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;5/3/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p30
Presents a chart on the stocks of wireless carriers and vendors for the period April 22-29, 2004. AirGate PCS; Alamosa PCS; ADC Telecommunications; Aether.
- Affiliates suffer soft economy. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p16
Reports on the financial problems faced by the affiliates of Sprint PCS company in the wireless communications sector in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Possible de listing of Alamosa Holdings Inc. from the New York Stock Exchange; Downgrade of the corporate credit rating of AirGate PCS...
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;1/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the financial performance of several wireless carriers and vendors in the U.S. as of January 2004 according to FinancialContent Inc. AirGate PCS; ADC Telecommunications; Alamosa PCS Holdings.
- Alamosa completes AirGate PCS buy. // RCR Wireless News;2/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of AirGate PCS Inc. by Alamosa Holdings Inc. as of February 2005. Advantages of the acquisition; Former affiliates acquired by Alamosa in 2001; Option given to AirGate shareholders as part of the transaction.
- Alamosa Holdings buys fellow Sprint PCS affiliate AirGate PCS. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;12/13/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p8
Reports on the acquisition of AirGate PCS Inc. by Alamosa Holdings Inc. in December 2004. Value of Alamosa stock that will be received by AirGate shareholders; Views of David Sharbutt, chairman and CEO of Alamosa, on the acquisition; Challenges posed by spectrum deficiency to the companies.