Front-End System Designed To Enable 3G
- Ill. Superconductor, KMW plan front-end system. // RCR Wireless News;1/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p30
Discloses the plan of Illinois Superconductor Corp. and Korean firm KMW Inc. to jointly develop a cryogenic receiver front-end system for third-generation wideband-code division multiple access wireless systems scheduled for deployment in Japan and Korea in 2001.
- Illinois Superconductor reports vendor contract. // RCR;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p18
Reports that Mount Prospect, Illinois-based Illinois Superconductor Corp. has been appointed as an approved vendor for a cellular system manufacturer.
- Ill. Superconductor ships Verizon systems. // RCR Wireless News;12/4/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p7
Reports on Illinois Superconductor Corp.'s shipment of eight ATP Classic systems to Verizon Wireless for deployment in selected analog cell sites in Verizon's Indiana region.
- Cellular blues. // Executive Report;Sep95, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the development of the SpectrumMaster radio frequency filter for cellular telephones by Illinois Superconductor Corporation (ISCO) and AT&T. ISCO's discovery of ways to enhance two-way signal transmission for static-free calling and to expand call-carrying capacity of cellular systems.
- Sprint Selects MapQuest.com to Provide Info for Wireless. // Telephone IP News;Oct99, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p5
Provides information on the partnership between MapQuest.com Inc., an information solutions provider and Sprint PCS, a wireless communication provider.
- AlterEgo, Inktomi partner for Web content delivery. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p22
Announces that AlterEgo Networks Inc. and Inktomi Corp. have formed a partnership that will deliver a service-based network infrastructure for adapting and delivering Web content to wireless devices.
- First Data partners with Aether. // RCR;05/29/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p43
Reports on the partnership between First Data Corp. and Aether Systems Inc. to develop and market wireless payment products and services for mobile telephones.
- Nokia offers WAP over TETRA. // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p44
Reports the collaboration between Nokia Corp. and Helsinki Energy and Tekla Corp. in introducing a wireless application protocol over TETRA services in Helsinki, Finland.
- Qualcomm Forms $500M Venture Fund. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p1
Reports the partnership between Qualcomm Inc., a wireless product developer, and Code Division Multiple Acces technology in San Diego, California. Details on the investments with smaller firms showing strategic connections with Qualcomm; Benefits of the partnership; Goal of the investment fund.