Digital For One And All
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;
The article presents information on the stock performance of several telecommunication companies from March 2-9, 2006, including Alamosa Holdings Inc., Altel Corp., BellSouth Corp., Dobson Communications Corp. and AT&T.
- Alamosa aims for stability. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;9/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p1
Deals with the launch of the final phase of the restructuring plan of wireless network provider Alamosa Holdings Inc. in September 2003. Structure of the restructuring plan; Aspects considered by Alamosa for its restructuring plan; Business condition of other Sprint PCS affiliates.
- Alamosa cuts loss in half. // RCR Wireless News;5/10/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p16
Reports on an increase in the revenue of Sprint PCS affiliate Alamosa Holdings Inc. in the first quarter of 2004. Growth in roaming revenue; Total customer additions during the quarter; Decrease in customer churn.
- Alamosa completes AirGate PCS buy. // RCR Wireless News;2/21/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the completion of the acquisition of AirGate PCS Inc. by Alamosa Holdings Inc. as of February 2005. Advantages of the acquisition; Former affiliates acquired by Alamosa in 2001; Option given to AirGate shareholders as part of the transaction.
- Affiliation nation. GOHRING, NANCY // Telephony;02/08/99, Vol. 236 Issue 6, p32
Dicusses the significant presence of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Gerald Vento at the helm of TeleCorp, the AT&T affiliate launching in New Orleans, Louisiana. Influence of Vento on the affiliation between TeleCorp and AT&T; Established network of TeleCorp in New Orleans; Decision made by...
- Operators bolster for big shows. GOHRING, NANCY // Telephony;02/08/99, Vol. 236 Issue 6, p76
Reports that AT&T affiliate TeleCorp has made an extra effort to be sure it would not follow the lead of AT&T and has formed a relationship with the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Views of Dave Martin, director of technical services for the convention center;...
- Alamosa CFO applauds affiliate mergers--if prices drop. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/30/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p14
Reports on the plan of Alamosa Holdings Inc. to acquire one of its affiliates from Sprint PCS network partners. Remarks from Alamosa CEO Kendall Cowan on their intention to acquire firms; Information on the acquisitions of Alamosa including Roberts Wireless Communications LLC; Influence of...
- Alamosa takes AirGate bid to public. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;11/29/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the decision of Sprint affiliate Alamosa Holdings Inc. to bring its bid to merge with fellow affiliate AirGate PCS Inc. to public in order to obtain the approval of Airgate's investors. Views of Thomas Dougherty, president and CEO of Airgate, on the proposal; Benefits of the merger...
- Sprint affiliate news. // RCR Wireless News;1/10/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p12
Presents news briefs related to the affiliates of U.S. wireless telecommunications firm Sprint PCS as of January 10, 2005. Information on the Chapter 11 pre-packaged plan filed by IWO Holdings Inc.; Approval of a bid of Alamosa Holdings Inc. to acquire AirGate PCS Inc.