- BellSouth sells stake in Israeli wireless carrier for $625M. // RCR Wireless News;5/16/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p7
Reports on the equity ownership in Israeli wireless carrier Cellcom sold by BellSouth Corp. to Discount Investment Corp. Percentage of interest held by Discount Investment in Cellcom; Expectations of BellSouth on its transaction; Reason of BellSouth for selling its stakes to global wireless...
- Merger Between Two Israeli Mobile Networks. // 2.5G-5G;Nov2015, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that Golan Telecom, a mobile networks company will be acquired by CellCom Israel Ltd., mobile networks company of Israel and states that Golan is buying national roaming capacity from CellCom for the areas where its network cannot reach.
- Cellcom selects NSN to build out 4G network in Israel. Majithia, Kavit // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Israeli mobile operator Cellcom has selected Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN) for the build-out of its 4G network.
- Israel's Golan Telecom in Possible Takeover Move on Cellcom. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Jul2013, p6
The article reports on the possibility that Israel-based mobile telecommunication operator Golan Telecom will buy the rival mobile network Cellcom Israel Ltd.
- Cellcom and Golan enter 4G network-sharing deal. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Israeli operators Cellcom and Golan Telecom have agreed on a network-sharing deal to cover the country's future 4G network.
- Cellcom Israel launches LTE network. Majithia, Kavit // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Cellcom Israel has launched an LTE network in the country after receiving approval from the Israeli Ministry of Communication (MoC).
- Adax and Modulo set to upgrade Israeli infrastructure. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Adax and Israeli telecoms solutions provider Modulo have announced plans to roll out infrastructure to keep up with Israel's impending 4G upgrade.
- CEL - Cellcom Israel Ltd - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Cellcom Israel Ltd operates in the IT Services industry, a subset of the Information Technology sector. The...
- World Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;11/15/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p26
Presents news briefs on the wireless telecommunication industry as of November 15, 2004. Release of the U-300 wireless-code division multiple access device of Korean handset designer Telian; Agreement between NTT DoCoMo Inc. and Cellcom Israel Ltd. to offer the i-mode wireless data service in...