Viva Espana! Vodafone Pans Spanish Gold
- Vodafone to increase stake in Spanish carrier. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p72
Reports the plans of Vodafone Group PLC to acquire an additional stock in Airtel Movil in Spain. Consideration for the stock acquisition; Agreement of Vodafone with British Telecommunications PLC.
- Vodafone ups Airtel stake. // RCR Wireless News;4/8/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p15
Reports on the percentage of stocks acquired by Vodafone Group plc in Airtel Movil SA.
- BT Sells Japanese Stake To Vodafone. // Wireless Week;05/07/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p12
Reports that British Telecommunications Plc agreed to sell its stakes in Japan Telecom Co. and its J-Phone mobile unit as well as its stake in Spanish mobile operator Airtel Moviles SA to Vodafone Group PLC. Value of the transaction; Importance of the sales; What the deal gives Vodafone.
- Adoption to Rise. Malini, N. // Voice & Data;May2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p46
The article focuses on the per second billing in the "Telecommunication Tariff Order, 2012" recommendation released by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (Trai). The recommendation is said to influence then rise in the mobile adoption in rural and semi-rural areas in the country. The...
- Vodafone buy puts Vizzavi on stable plane. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;9/9/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p4
Reports on the purchase of Vodafone to the stake of Vivendi Universal at multi access Web/mobile-phone entertainment portal Vizzavi. Cost of the acquired stakes; Implications of the deal to Vizzavi; Status of Vizzavi's business in early 2002.
- Re-flower power? Hawkins, Nigel // Utility Week;10/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p20
Assesses the decrease in the value of Vodafone's stocks in 2002. Factors that contributed to the decrease in stocks; Characteristics of the worldwide market for Vodafone; Differences between the opinion of Vodafone and Verizon Wireless executives; Analysis of Vodafone's stakes in the French...
- Vodafone Receives Transfer Pricing Order in India. TRIPATHY, DEVIDUTTA; CHATTERJEE, SUMEET // News India Times;2/15/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p21
The article discusses the transfer pricing order received by Vodafone Group PLC in India related to the issue of shares of the company's Vodafone India Services Private Ltd.
- Vodafone Ups Ante In Japanese Market. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2001, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p16
Reports that mobile phone operator Vodafone Group has acquired additional shares in Japan Telecom and J-Phone Communications. Percentage of shares it acquired in both companies; Cost of the shares; Percentage of Vodafone's stakes in both companies prior to the purchase.
- Vodafone takes controlling stake of VoucherCloud, steps up new business drive. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age (Online Edition);6/7/2012, p1
The article reports that Vodafone Group Plc has taken the controlling stake of Vouchercloud to improve its business offering with advertising and couponing services in Great Britain. It mentions that Vodafone has increased the interest in Invitation Digital from 21 percent to 57 percent. It...