- Blockbuster's busted deal will pay dividends in the end. Craig, Tim // DSN Retailing Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the break up of the alliance between RadioShack and Blockbuster. Nature of business of the two companies; Benefits of the alliance; Reasons for the break up.
- In-store alliance alters video store's strategy. Desjardins, Doug // DSN Retailing Today;3/19/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p1
Provides information on the in-store alliance of RadioShack with Blockbuster Video, without reducing its inventory or affecting its core video rental business. Market locations where the RadioShack will be launching its retail in-stores; Significance of the deal.
- Branded! Hucksterism @ Your Library. Rosenzweig, Mark // American Libraries;May2001, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p46
Discusses the creation of the Verizon Literacy Network by the American Library Association Office for Literacy and Outreach Services. Concerns about the prioritization of the Verizon name; How the search engine at the online network does not provide relevant information; Commercialization of...
- RadioShack, Verizon Expand Deal, To Build Store-In-A-Store Displays. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the expansion of RadioShack's alliance with Verizon Wireless through the selection of the nationwide carrier as the exclusive 800MHz cellular provider in most of its owned-and-operated stores. Rollout of Verizon store-within-a-store displays starting summer 2001; Terms of the alliance.
- Verizon, RadioShack strike deal for store-within-a-store sales. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p2
Focuses on the store-within-a-store sales deal between the Verizon Wireless company and RadioShack Corp. Terms of the deal; Information on the similar agreement forged by RadioShack with the Sprint PCS company.
- RadioShack makes connection. // Discount Store News;5/24/99, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p1
Focuses on the implementation of Tandy's Thomson Multimedia, a strategic audio/visual partner of RadioShack in becoming America's home connectivity store. Expectations of RadioShack from the strategic alliance; Goal of the strategic alliance; Terms of the deal.
- Radio Shack in $100 Mil. Shuffle. Fromm, Emily; Benezra, Karen; Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Eastern Edition;10/4/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p3
Reports that Tandy Corp. is evaluating 100 million dollars in media-planning and buying tasks for its Radio Shack stores. Alliances formed by Radio Shack; Negotiations between Carat USA and Radio Shack.
- AVAYA NAMES VERIZON BUSINESS AS 2007 ALLIANCEPARTNER OF YEAR. // Computer Protocols;Dec2007, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that Verizon Business was named 2007 Alliance Partner of the Year by Avaya Inc. The Avaya AlliancePartner Program seeks to promote strategic partnership between Avaya and other technology providers with products that complement telecommunication, Internet telephony and...
- VERIZON EXTENDS CELLEMETRY TO ADDITIONAL MARKETS. // RBOC Update;Feb2001, p1
Reports that Numerex Corp. subsidiary Cellemetry LLC has signed an agreement with Verizon Wireless. Extension of Cellemetry Data Service coverage to cellular markets in the United States; Numerex initiative to provide customers with wireless data connectivity; Licensing of Cellemetry's patented...