Sprint PCS Gets Its Hands On Palm
- Portal partnerships. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p16
Announces the partnership between Sprint PCS and Palm Computing Inc. to market and sell wireless solutions for hand-held devices using the Palm operating system platform. Services offered through the wireless solutions; Terms of the partnership; Advantage of the partnership to Palm.
- Sprint Rolls Out New Wireless Web Sales Apps. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/28/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 35, p7
Focuses on the partnership of Sprint PCS company with software firms. Objective of the partnership; Advantage of the partnership to insurance agents and customers; Cost of wireless Web systems.
- Sprint gives LightSquared 6 more weeks to get FCC approval. // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;1/31/2012, p3
The article reports that Sprint Nextel Corp. has given LightSquared a six-week extension to get the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) approval for its planned fourth-general network as a condition for their 15-year accord to share spectrum and network construction and equipment costs.
- Sprint PCS to offer Yahoo content to Vision users. // RCR Wireless News;5/12/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the agreement between Sprint PCS and Yahoo Inc. to distribute Yahoo products and services to Sprint's Vision customers. Products and services of Yahoo.
- Sprint PCS Seals Deal With HeyAnita. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;04/16/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 16, p10
Provides information on the partnership of Sprint PCS with HeyAnita Inc. to offer a voice-browsing service to both companies' subscribers. Other similar deals; Launching of the consumer voice portal by HeyAnita.
- Sprint PCS Accesses Corporate Data. // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p28
Focuses on the partnership formed by Sprint PCS company with DataChannel company. Benefit offered by the partnership.
- Partnerships Plant Seeds of Innovation. Kapko, Matt // Television Week;9/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p18
The article presents information on a survey that lists the most communicative wireless communications carriers with their partners in entertainment. Verizon Wireless got the most nods for its entertainment and programming lineup. Both Verizon Wireless and Sprint Nextel Corp. stand out as...
- A different kind of VC. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;09/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p104
Focuses on the wireless venture-funding initiatives of several companies for improving the wireless Internet technology. Partnership of Sprint PCS and eCompanies; Growth of the wireless Internet industry; Reason for forming Ignition, a wireless-focused venture capital fund.
- PalmSource begins development program for carriers. // RCR Wireless News;11/24/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p14
Announces that PalmSource Inc. has launched the Palm Powered MobileWorld program for mobile operators. Purpose of the program; Partnership deal of PalmSource with Sprint PCS for the program.