- AMT to sell up to $850M in debt, stock. // RCR Wireless News;1/5/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the plan of American Tower Corp. to sell debt securities and stocks in the U.S. as of January 5, 2004. Plans of the company for the sale's proceeds; Decrease in the shares of American Tower.
- Cable distributor Anicom to continue buying spree. Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;06/15/98, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p21
Reports that the Rosemont, Illinois-based wire and cable distributor, Anicom Incorporated, announced its 15th acquisition at its annual meeting during June, 1998. Comments made by Chief Executive Officer Scott C. Anixter; Benefits of acquisitions to Anicom's 1997 sales; Statistics on earnings...
- Can wired Anixters hit jackpot again? Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;7/10/95, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p4
Features the Anicom Inc., a cable and wire distribution business based in Rosemont, Illinois. Comments from chairman Alan Anixter; Competition between the company and Anixter Bros.; Views of investments experts; Importance of pursuing distributors.
- Anicom Inc. // Crain's Chicago Business;05/26/97, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p74
Comments on the agreement of Anicom Incorporated to sell 3 million shares of stock to a group of institutional investors.
- Fresh capital lights wiring firm's fuse. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;06/02/97, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p48
Provides information on the acquisition of companies by Anicom Incorporated. Business interests of the company; Amount of cash raised by issuing 3 million shares of convertible preferred stock; Statements made by president Peter Huizenga at company's 1997 meeting; Financial status of the company.
- TD Arranges Tower Loan. Sibayan, Karen // Bank Loan Report;01/29/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p3
Reports on a loan deal arranged by Toronto Dominion for wireless and infrastructure firm American Tower. Price structure; Banks involved in the offering.
- Five Cos. to Issue $2.53B in HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/19/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p18
The article reports on the addition of 2.53 billion U.S. dollars in potential high yield bond deals by five companies to the primary market. There has been a plan by power supplier Calpine to sell 750 million U.S. dollars in senior secured notes due 2017. A 400 million U.S. dollar offering of...
- American Tower Exits Leveraged, Institutional Loan Markets. // Bank Loan Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p2
Reports on the search of American Tower Corp. for buyers of investment grade paper in order to refinance its existing debt in the U.S. Syndication deal launch for the company by JPMorgan Chase & Co and TD Securities Inc.; Composition of the deal; Credit rating assigned to the deal by Moody's...
- Debt Counselors Aid Corporate Chieftains. Colter, Alison Bisbey // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/18/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p1
The article reports on the assistance offered by EA Markets on American Tower Corp. in the U.S. It notes that chief financial officer Thomas A. Bartlett of American Tower sought the help of EA Markets with regards to capital market transactions as the company upgraded to investment grade....