Under The Big Top At CES
- Home entertainment, computing converge. // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p7
Reports on the insight provided by the 1996 Consumer Electronics Show into the convergence of computing and home entertainment. Combination of television and Internet access in Zenith's NetVision; Digital video discs (DVDs) as centerpiece of the home theater boom; Mass marketing expected for...
- Wescon spotlights microelectronics, computers. // Machine Design;10/26/95, Vol. 67 Issue 19, p33
Reports on the holding of the Wescon Electronics Exhibition and Conference on November 7-9, 1995 in San Francisco, California. Product emphasis in the idea and microelectronics exhibit and advanced technology display areas; Session topics; Sponsors; Contact information.
- The electronic front. Frank, J.P. // Publishers Weekly;4/7/89, Vol. 235 Issue 14, p114
Reports on changes at Compugraphics, ITC, Xyvision, Contex, and Linotype Co. Electronic Imaging 88 East Show.
- 1994 summer CES to feature new `hot' product pavilions. // Playthings;May94, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p22
Anticipates the attendance at the 1994 International Summer Consumer Electronics Show scheduled in Chicago, Ill. on June 23 to 25, 1994. Aim; Features; Exhibits.
- Making noise at CES. Johnson, Bradley; Jaben, Jan // Advertising Age;1/10/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the Winter Consumer Electronics Show in January 1994. Failure of electronic products to capture mass attention; Consumer electronics sales in 1993; Competition between video game marketers Sega and Nintendo; Sony Imagesoft's launching of the video game ESPN Baseball Tonight through a...
- The flavor of CES. Vizard, F. // Popular Mechanics;Apr90, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p42
Visits the Winter Consumer Electronics Show, a four day event recently held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Overall impressions and look at what show offers.
- Best of show. Vizard, F. // Popular Mechanics;Jun91, Vol. 168 Issue 6, p44
Discusses how new developments in consumer electronics first appear at the industry's Consumer Electronics Show each January and June. Looks at some of the more interesting items that are now in stores.
- A review of coming electronics. Cohen, J. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Oct87, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p24
A preview of new home electronics products shown at the Consumer Electronics Show. Details about CD video, Super VHS, Digital audio tape, Personal video and other more specialized products.
- New format. Edwards, Larry // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/93, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p16
Reports on the 1994 San Diego Electronics Show. Venue; Date; Revision of its display layout.
- Utah tech watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;01/12/98, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p15
Features the January 1998 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Exhibit of inventions; Participation of companies worldwide; Awards for innovative works.