An Outsider's Vue
- Positive Outlook. Sherman, Don; Baione, Patricia // Boating;Feb2003, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p54
Features Saturn's sport utility vehicle, Vue.
- Saturn pair take top honours for satisfaction. // Asian Pacific Post;6/12/2008, p37
The article announces that the 2008 Saturn Vue crossover sport utility vehicle (SUV) and the 2008 Saturn Sky roadster have both received the 2008 Auto Pacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards.
- SATURN VUE. // Wheels;Feb2008, p24
The article offers information on the Saturn Vue sport utility vehicle (SUV).
- SMALL SUVs FACE OFF. Carney, Dan; Phillips, William G.; Thieme, Trevor // Popular Science;Mar2002, Vol. 260 Issue 3, p74
Evaluates three small sport utility vehicle. Honda CR-V; Saturn Vue; Toyota RAV4; Features of the vehicles; Price of the vehicles.
- Saturn's Vue may be too late to the SUV party. Noble, Ed // Fort Worth Business Press;8/23/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p1
Features the sports utility vehicle Vue from Saturn Corp. Engine; Features; Drive line; Retail price.
- Saturn Vue. Allen, Mike // Popular Mechanics;Sep2003, Vol. 180 Issue 9, p104
The article presents information on the sport utility vehicles Saturn Vue. Vue owned by the magazine 'Popular Mechanics' has ground up nearly 16,000 sure-footed miles in commuting service through one of the nastiest winters on the East Coast of the U.S. in many years. Even the Vue's all-season...
- GM to equip US vehicles with Europe-built CVT. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News Europe;12/18/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 26, p3
Reports that automaker General Motors Corp. has decided to use a Europe-built continuously variable transmission (CVT) for its Saturn VUE sport-utility vehicle in the United States. Impact of CVT on fuel economy; Builder of the CVT to be used by Saturn VUE; How the CVT works.
- Saturn plans a 6-vehicle lineup. Guilford, Dave // Automotive News;11/3/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 6065, p41
Saturn Corp. will have a six-vehicle lineup within three years, says Jill Lajdziak, Saturn's vice president for sales, service and marketing. Saturn has announced plans to add a minivan next year. Saturn now has a three-vehicle lineup, the Ion compact car, L300 mid-sized car and Vue compact...
- Cross/Utility Vehicles: the Las Vegas of the Car Market. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Oct2001, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p40
Predicts the growing market popularity of cross/utility vehicles for year 2002 in the United States. Honda CR-V from Honda Motor Co. Ltd.; General Motors Saturn Vue; Acura MD-X.