FOCUSED ON ENERGY
- New one-two punch at Exide. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;6/12/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5879, p22
Focuses on Exide Corp. chief operating officer Craig Muhlhauser's growth strategy for the battery manufacturer. Concentration on high-margin business opportunities; Reduction of Exide's debt; Improvement of returns on invested capital; Sale of underperforming plants; Closure of distribution...
- Once charged-up Exide loses its spark. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;3/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5973, p44
Profiles Craig Muhlhauser, chief executive of Exide Corp. automobile parts supplier in Princeton, New Jersey. Organizational changes in the administration of chief executive Robert Lutz; Business losses of Exide; Views on the possibility for a declaration of bankruptcy.
- Muhlhauser resigns. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News;4/17/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5870, p1
Reports on the resignation of Detroit, Michigan based Visteon Automotive Systems Chief Executive Officer Craig Muhlhauser.
- Exide's Lutz hires new COO to lighten load. Sherefkin, Robert // Plastics News;6/19/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p76
Reports on the appointment of Craig Muhlhauser as chief operating officer of plastics firm Exide Corp. Tasks that Muhlhauser needs to address; Dissolution in 1999 of a deal to supply DieHard batteries to Sears Roebuck & Co.; Financial performance of the company in the fiscal year ended March...
- Exide Technologies appoints new president, CEO. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;5/26/2015, p11
The article announces that Victor M. Koelsch has been named president and chief executive officer (CEO) of lead-acid batteries maker Exide Technologies.
- Muhlhauser could cut back Exide's European operations. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News Europe;06/19/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 13, p34
Deals with the appointment of Craig Muhlhauser as president of battery manufacturer Exide Corp. Duties of Muhlhauser; Career background of Mulhauser; Plans of Muhlhauser for Exide.
- Celestica CEO: Acquisitions Possible. // Circuits Assembly;Jun2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on a statement issued by Craig Muhlhauser, chief executive officer (CEO) of electronic manufacturing services Celestica, concerning their plan to look at acquisition opportunities. The company will use some of its more than $1 billion in cash to buy other firms during the...
- New president helped Visteon stand alone. Sedgwick, David // Automotive News;10/19/1998, Vol. 73 Issue 5789, p3
Announces the promotion of Craig Muhlhauser as president of Visteon Automotive Systems. Career highlights; Location of sales offices of Visteon; Effort to reposition the company; Total sales in 1997; Products manufactured by the company.
- Visteon's biz-to-biz whiz wants to boost sales in Europe. Versical, David // Automotive News;9/29/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5733, p22L
Interviews Craig Muhlhauser, vice president of sales and marketing for Visteon Automotive System, the automobile parts group within Ford Motor Co. How Ford lured him from United Technologies Corp.; His answers to questions on strategy and opportunities in Europe.