Better Decisions Made Better
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Technology;Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p84
A list of articles related to information technology is presented.
- Private why. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;03/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p15
Presents information on corporate intelligence, which is being transformed by technology. What is corporate intelligence; Details on the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP); Information on counterintelligence techniques and strategies; Reference to the Securities and...
- Brave New Retail World. Hopfinger, Jennifer // Retail Merchandiser;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including retail companies that used technology, wearable gadgets and business intelligence.
- from the publisher. Cronin, Brian // DM Review;Apr2005, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
This section introduces a series of articles on issues related to IT and business intelligence.
- Decision Support Graduates to Business Intelligence. Challener, Cynthia // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/1999, Vol. 256 Issue 17, p37
Unveils the key findings of the report 'Information Access Tools: 1999 Worldwide Markets and Trends,' conducted by International Data Corp. on business intelligence (BI) solutions. Features of BI software; Benefits from the use of BI software; Ways to achieve the object behind BI.
- QUANT TOOLBOX. // Baseline;Jan2008, Issue 80, p55
The article lists the leading vendors in the business intelligence industry which includes Hewlett-Packard, Oracle and IBM.
- Being smart about business intelligence. Windley, Phillip J. // InfoWorld;2/24/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p44
Talks about the utilization of business intelligence (BI) tools by companies. Hierarchy of information technology needs; Impact of Web services on BI; Factors which will ease the integration of BI systems; Description of a properly functioning BI system.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics Tools. // TechDecisions;Mar2008, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p20
A list of providers of business intelligence and analytics tools is presented which includes Duck Creek Technologies, Full Capture Solutions and RedMane Technology.
- Welcome to the Smarter Technology Magazine. Wellman, Stephen // Baseline;Sep2009, Issue 98, Special Section p6
An introduction to the journal is presented, which discusses the challenges involved with virtualization technology by Ericka Chickowski, the next generation of business intelligence and the topics on online community and the latest technologies and solutions.