Better Decisions Made Better
- Don't shoot the innovator. // Engineer (00137758);3/7/2003, Vol. 291 Issue 7622, p3
Discusses the negative impact of industrial espionage on technological innovations. Tendency of companies to go into lock-down mode and resort to Draconian measures; Need for measures to protect commercial confidences.
- You've got to sweat the small stuff. McLucas, Kate // InfoWorld;9/23/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p8
Introduces a series of articles on information technology. Significance of business intelligence (BI) to a company's success; Recognition of metric's importance to the information technology business; Partnerships between enterprise application and BI solutions vendors.
- from the publisher. Cronin, Brian // DM Review;Nov2004, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p6
This section introduces a series of articles on information technology and business intelligence.
- From the Editor. Powell, James E. // Business Intelligence Journal;2012, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including role of collaboration in business intelligence, data management and technological innovations.
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Technology;Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p84
A list of articles related to information technology is presented.
- Private why. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;03/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p15
Presents information on corporate intelligence, which is being transformed by technology. What is corporate intelligence; Details on the Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP); Information on counterintelligence techniques and strategies; Reference to the Securities and...
- Brave New Retail World. Hopfinger, Jennifer // Retail Merchandiser;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including retail companies that used technology, wearable gadgets and business intelligence.
- from the publisher. Cronin, Brian // DM Review;Apr2005, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p4
This section introduces a series of articles on issues related to IT and business intelligence.
- Decision Support Graduates to Business Intelligence. Challener, Cynthia // Chemical Market Reporter;10/25/1999, Vol. 256 Issue 17, p37
Unveils the key findings of the report 'Information Access Tools: 1999 Worldwide Markets and Trends,' conducted by International Data Corp. on business intelligence (BI) solutions. Features of BI software; Benefits from the use of BI software; Ways to achieve the object behind BI.